In the hospital

Neel takes Avni to hospital. He takes her in his arms and shouts for doctor. Attenders bring stretcher. They takes her into emergency ward. Neel waits outside. He is very much worried.
" I hope she is ok. God! This waiting kills me. Why doctor is not coming out" Then doctor comes outside from the room. Neel runs towards him.
Neel: Dr, Avni kaisi he? Tik hena? ( very much worried ) Dr: Tik hei. Aap kon hei? Neel: Mein...Mein..friend..I m her friend. What's her condition?
Dr: Her injuries are peripheral. Not serious. Aur Chloroform ki waja se behosh hogayi thi. She will regain concious soon. For the time being she is under observation. ( Neel is again worried.) Seeing his facial expressions, Dr: Don't worry. We r shifting her to room. I will come to check her in the morning.
Neel: Thank you Dr.
Neel goes to Avni ' s room. She is sleeping in the bed. There is a bandage on her forhead and her right hand is plastered . He goes to her and caresses her hair. Neel: Avni...(his eyes are teary) Thank God you are alright.
A Nurse comes.
Nurse: Dont worry sir, your wife is alright.
Neel suddenly withdraws his hands and say: no. Actually she is not my wife. Nurse: oh sorry. Aap ke tension Aur care dekha to mujhe laga apki wife h. Neel: she is my friend.
Nurse: Can you please buy these medicines?
Neel take the prescription and goes to medical store. Then his phone rings. Neel: Hello DD,
DD: Where are u Neel? Everyone is asking for you.
Neel: Please manage everything DD. I m struck in an important meeting. And... is everything fine? Where is Dad?
DD: Yes fine. Uncle is here only. Dont worry you have my back. And you know Avni ji is nowhere to see.
Neel: Avni is with me ( he said it in a flow and then repends)
DD: what? ?? You both.. together?
Neel: DD stop thinking. It is about work only.
DD: Mein kaha kuch soch raha hu. You take ur time. I will manage here.
Phone disconnected.
DD to Sunehri: Avni is with Neel only. Don't worry about her.
Sunheri: Really?
Both gives a smile with surprise.

**
Neel comes to room with medicine and think he should inform her home. He had not informed about the incident to no one in his party too.
Then he notices that Avni is mumbling in sleep. He sits near her bed and hold her hand. He caresses her palm.
Avni: Maa... Neel... are you.. ok..
Neel smiles hearing his name. He calls Neela. Neela pick up the phone .
Neela: Hello .
Neel: Hello aunty. This is Neel.
Neela: Hi Neel. What's up?
Neel: Wo..aunty...
Neela:By the way, Avni hasn't come yet. Is the party not over?
Neel: Actually...Wo. ..she is not well. Neela: shocked. Kya..kya hua Avni ko? Neel: kuch serious nahi. Wo behosh ho gayi thi. Ab city hospital mei h. Aap pareshan mat hue. Dr ne kaha kal subah discharge karenge.
Neela: ab wo hosh mei h kya? Mujhe usse bath karni h.
Neel: she is sleeping now. I m here itself. Don't worry.
Neela: Mein abhi aarahi hu. She cuts the call.
Neel again looks at Avni. She is sleeping so calm and quite.
Neel: Tum sote hue kitni cute lagti ho. I cant believe this is the same girl who always fight with me. Avni again mumbles something.
Neel: You can't keep silence in sleep too? Strange!
He smiles and moves closer to her face to hear what she is saying. Now their faces are very close. Suddenly Avni opens her eyes. Seeing some one so closer she shouts: haaa..
Neel also shout due to the unexpected sound. His ears are pierced by Avni's shout.
Avni: you? What r u doing?
Neel: (rubbing his ears) why the hell u r shouting? my ears r paining.
Avni: why did you come closer to me? And... where am I?
Neel: This is hospital, I haven't kidnapped you ok?.
Avni: why I am here?
Neel: To have a cup of coffee.( he grins sarcastically). Seriously Avni? You don't remember you got hurt by some goons and fainted. I bought you here. Don't you remember?
Avni: ha....goons.Who were they? Why did they try to harm me? Did you file a complaint?
Neel: Really? You were injured, so my first priority was to get you admitted to hospital. Not the goons.
Then the nurse comes running.
Nurse: Kya hua? Kisne chillaya?
Neel & Avni point fingers at eachother. Nurse: oh. Tum udh gayi. Acha hua. Aap ko kuch medicines deni h.
Neel: Ha..jaldi nind ki goliyan do aur isse sula do. Tabhi mujhe chain milega. Avni : Kya? What do u mean?
Nurse: Aap to abhi abhi bahut chinta kar rahe the iske kitna care kar rahe the. par Ab kyu lad rahe h?
Avni looks at Neel with a frown. Neel avoid eye contact.
Nurse: ye lo medicines. Medicine ke pehle kuch light food kha lijiye. She leaves. Neel: So apart from my brain what would you like to have?
Avni glares him. Neel smirks & goes to buy something for Avni. He come with coffee and toast.
Neel: please have it.
Avni try to get up from bed but she couldn't as her hand is plastered. Neel hold her by back and support her to get up. They look at eachother and share an eyelock. Avni battled her eyelashes feeling something new. Avni sits and starts to have food.
Avni: Did you have something?
Neel: No.
Avni: then you can also have this.
Neel: No. You are the patient. You should have.
Avni: What's the time? Neel: 1:00 a m. Avni: Are u not hungry? Have this. She gave one slice of toast to him.
Neel: I have informed ur mom.
Avni: oh no..What did u say?
Neel: Don't worry. I told her that you fainted and I brought you to hospital. Nothing else.
Avni: Thanks. Otherwise she will be worried. She is already dealing with a lot.
Neel: by the way, what do u think about this incident? Who can it be ?
Avni: No idea.
Neel nodes. He gives medicines and water to avni. Both of them share an eyelock again. Suddenly Neela and Ali reach there. She is worried seeing Avni 's bandage etc.
Neela: Bacha..
Avneil 's eyelock is brocken by that. Neela runs to Avni and hugs her.
Neela: Kya hua ? Ye sab kaise? She is weeping.
Avni: nothing Maa. I fainted and fell down from steps. Still there is nothing to worry.
Neela sits near Avni & checks Avni 's wounds and kisses on her forhead. Ali also sits on the other side of Avni.
Neel: Relax aunty. Dr told that she is alright. He put his hand on Neela's shoulder.
Neela (smiles):Thanks Neel, for taking care of her.
Neel also smiles.
Ali: Avni, is it paining?
Avni: No yaar. I m perfectly alright.
Ali : I know..I know... you are strong.
He gives a side hug to Avni which makes Neel uneasy . He suddenly feels that he is not needed there anymore and that very thought disturbed him the most. Half of his mind wanted to go from there but the other half wanted to keep an eye on Avni.
Avni: Maa, papa...is alone?
Neela: No dear. nannu is there.
Neel: Aunty may I leave?. I will come tomorrow.
Neela: tik h beta. Tum jaa ke araam karo aur thank you so much.
Neel: No aunty Please don't thank me again and again. I... It's ok.
Avni: Thank you sir. Good night. Avni addressing him sir made him feel that he is completely an outsider.
Neel: Good night.
He remains at the door for some time. Avni: Arey Ali tum bhi jaao na nannu ko tumhari help ki zaroorat hogi. Ali: Nannu ka to pata nahi per tumhari maa ko zaroor hogi. Wo tum jaisi pagal ko akele kaise sambhalogi? Avni: Aliii...She throws pillow on Ali. Avni: Mein pagal? Ali: aur nahi to kya? This time Avni throws a paper glass on him. Ali: see..you are really crazy.. .Ali runs from there.Neela smiles seeing their cute fight. Neel is hell jealous and he walk away from there.

###Hope u vote and comment the story
###