CHAPTER SIX | Sisters day!

Tessa's POV

Tessa's POV

I was in my dorm of the school, until I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say while unpacking my suit case. It was my little sister, she walked to my bad sat down. "Hi! Tessa." Mildred said to me. She sat on my bed smiling, "what!" I said back at her. "Can not believe I have a sister." Mildred said to me.

"You know what, we don't have class today so we should spend the whole day together

"You know what, we don't have class today so we should spend the whole day together." I said back at her, she got excited. "Yes yes !! I'm so down to that." She said back at me. I went to suitcase and pulled a pair clothes for her, we are sneaking out to the near by town. "Here sis put this on."

" hey sis, is there a spell to transport people." I say to my sister. "There is a spell, but it's very advance."  Millie said to me, handing me a book.

I waved my hand, and appeared into a city.

"Millie! What u wanna do first." I said to her.

Flew minutes late!

Flew minutes late!

We walked through the town, I guess there was a fair. Went on every ride, ate a lot of candy. I was eating my cotton candy when I bumped into someone, I fell on the ground, It was a boy. "He was really cute." I said in my head.

"Oh sorry, I'm Harry

"Oh sorry, I'm Harry." He said while helping me up.

"Tessa." I said back at him smiling.

I we both couldn't stop staring at each other I heard a coughing sound and looked over and it was my sister.
"Oh this is my sister, Millie." I introduced my sister to him.

"Tessa, we need to go." Millie said to me.

I looked at the time it was almost morning so I had to say goodby, I gave him my number and ran off with my sister. We hid behind a building and flickered my hands and we were back at the school.
My room was dark, until my light came on it was ms. Hardbroom, she looked mad.