Cuddles?

How do they feel about cuddles.... Hmm..
+The side characters & newbies!
_______________________________________

Lucifer
Not cuddly at all but likes snuggling up to his partner after a long day of work.
Lucifer works alot and barely has time to spend with you, and so, he enjoys himself thoroughly when you offer hugs to him.
His favourite place to snuggle up with you is either right after you get home from RAD or in bed at night.

Mammon
Way too cuddly but won't admit it
Mammon has been very obviously cuddly for the longest time, so, it's no surprise how clingy he is.
He loves cuddles so much he'll go out of his way to pull you away from the others to hug you, his reasoning? He doesn't want his brothers to see him hugging a human, despite knowing you're with him.
His favourite place to hug you is on the couch at night.

Leviathan
Cuddly but won't admit it
Leviathan is also particularly cuddly, snuggling up to you whenever he gets a chance to, his favourite place to cuddle is in his bathtub bed at midnight whilst you're dozing off, he enjoys snuggling your body whilst holding you close or whilst gaming.

Satan
Not exactly cuddly, but not exactly not cuddly
Satan has never been the type to outwardly admit he likes cuddles, he's never actually been that big of a fan, of course, when he started to date you, all of that changed, as you're a natural cuddle bug.
He actually likes them and his favourite tplace to cuddle is usually in his chair in his messy ass room mid day around 7pm.

Asmodeus
CUDDLES FOR LIFE.
Oh c'mon, it's Asmodeus, that bastard can't get enough of you or them, wherever you are and whever it is; is fine by him, on the couch? Sure. In bed? Amazing. On a run down bench in the middle of nowhere? Uhh... Not his style but he's fine.

Beelzebub
Beel is in love with them <3
The avatar of gluttony is surprisingly cuddly, when you first met him, you thought it would take alot to build a relationship with him and he'd just bench press you into the ground, and, you were partially right, it did take alot to build a relationship with him, but he's sweet, loving and especially caring for his brothers and you.
He likes cuddling on couches or in kitchens despite it being wildly uncomfortable for most average people.

Belphegor
Like his twin, in love with them, he doesn't even deny it.
Belphegor, the avatar of sloth, of COURSE he's going to be in love with cuddles, everyday you're expected to come home and dedicate time to cuddling him, and you're fine by that, not many people are lucky enough to build a solid relationship with the literal avatar of sloth, but either way, you love it.
Where does he like to cuddle?
Everywhere. Preferably a soft place.
But everywhere.

Diavolo
Super cuddly
Diavolo has always outwardly been affectionate, no one can dispute that, but he's been even more so around you.
Little things like holding your hand in public or nuzzling your cheek makes your heart flutter a little.
His favourite place to cuddle is is the bath-- uhh, bedroom.

Barbatos
Not exactly one for cuddles, but yet won't deny them, especially with you.
Barbatos is the polar opposite of Diavolo, distant, not outwardly affectionate, and prefers to show his affection towards you through acts of service, either way,. he'd never deny you a cuddle.
His favourite place to cuddle is at the castle on the couch or in his bed.

Simeon
Not extremely cuddly but still loves and appreciates them
Simeon, an angel, who is probably the one who should be the most cuddly and affectionate due to his status as an angel, but surprisingly he really ever shows affection through body language but rather through l speech, telling you how much he loves you.
Either way, he wouldn't deny you, and still loves and appreciates any and all cuddles.
He has no preferred place to cuddle.

Solomon
Not overly cuddly, but still likes them and would never deny you.
Solomon had always liked cuddles but never actually sought for them, as he sees it being a waste of time.
With you however? His mindset is gone out the window.
Cuddles for hours, damned you, he loves cuddles but would never ask for them, which you know so you always initiate it but he doesn't know you know that.
His favourite place to cuddle is at home either whilst doing magic or simply resting.

Luke
Loves them!!
This little angel is super cuddly, he would never deny you cuddles and would always get sad if you denied him cuddles, which you only ever did once when you were sick to prevent him from catching it.
He likes cuddling in the kitchen.

Mephistopheles
Not at all cuddly, but, will give you some
You've accepted the fact this demon has never been, and will never be cuddly, but that's okay, especially since he still enjoys them either way, no matter whether he initiated it or not.
He doesn't have a favourite place to cuddle.

Raphael
Denies cuddles to anyone and everyone except from his partner or someone he is VERY CLOSE TO but is an absolute cuddle bug aside from that when you do get him alone and vulnerable.
Raphael has never been the type to outwardly display affection. He's seen as cold, snarky and calculated.
Though in reality, he is no such things. He doesn't often make it obvious that you're with him, especially in public, but when he's jealous, oh boy, you're in for a ride...
He really enjoys holding your hands and cuddling when the two of you are alone, he has never shown this side of himself to anyone but you, and you're so proud of him for that.
His favourite place to cuddle is in bed after a long day of work.

Thirteen
LIVES FOR CUDDLES!!!!
This gal LIVES FOR THEM.
No matter what time of day, where you are or how you're feeling, she always cheers you up with cuddles, she has always been this way, according to Solomon.
Her favourite place to cuddle is.... Everywhere.