confessions

This is two years later and Mitsuba is alive. So like requested they both try to confess to each other at the same time. This is my first oneshot so please forgive me if it's bad.
📷-Mitsuba
🚦-Kou

🚦

Mitsuba and I have been best friends for two years now, but I've been keeping a secret from him and that secret is that I have a HUGE crush on him.

Right now I am roaming the halls looking for him.
Senpai and Hanako both told me that I should confess my feelings so that's what I'm planning on doing.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.
I turned around to see Mitsuba in his usual clothes looking up at me with his adorable eyes.

"Hey lame ass traffic earring I've been looking for you." Mitsuba said in his smug voice.

"Hey Mitsuba I've been looking for you as well. Do you think we could meet up under the tree that you like to take pictures at after school? I have something I need to tell you." I asked a bit nervous.

📷

I wonder why he wants to meet there. "Ok I have something I need to tell you as well. See ya at the tree traffic earring." I said before running off.

I wonder what he wants to tell me. Maybe he is going to confess to me. As I thought that I blushed, I've liked Kou for over a year now.

at the tree

I am walking over to the tree and I see Kou waiting for me.

"Hey Mitsuba." Kou said as I was walking over.
"Hey lame ass traffic earring." I said smiling at him. I got up to him

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Well you said you have something you want to tell me so you go first." He said back.

We were going back and forth like this for about a minute.

"How about we just say it at the same time?" He suggested.

"Ok. 3." I started
"2" he continued
"1 I LOVE YOU." We said at the same time.

"Really? You like me back?" He asked shocked.

I got closer and kissed his cheek "Yes." I said.

We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds then Kou pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. I melted into the kiss and put my arms around his neck almost instantly with his arms around my waist.

🚦

I am so happy that he loves me back. He is so adorable and his lips are so soft. Then we heard two cheers.

We separated and looked at who was cheering. It was Nene senpai and Hanako. Both of them were clapping and Senpai was cheering.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU PERVERTS!" My new boyfriend yelled before chasing them. I stood there laughing.

A few minutes later Mitsuba came back over to me. I hugged him from behind and gave him butterfly kisses all over his neck till he started laughing.

"Aww you guys are so cute." Nene senpai said.

"It's about time as well. You two being so oblivious about the other's obvious feelings has been annoying." Hanako said.

I started laughing and Mitsuba started pouting in my arms.