-*3*-

i finished all my classes and currently walking to Kaydon's room, but i thought i'd make a quick stop to Luke, i miss him, plus i haven't seen him all day. i went over to Luke's door and knocked.

a couple of minutes later, still no answer, i decided to walk in anyway, he might not even be here so what's the big deal right? wrong. i entered the room hearing moaning and grunting. it's maybe his roomate, "LUUKKE" a girl moaned. wait, i know that sound, i barged in the room and saw Luke hovering over...KENZIE?!?! "i knew it" i whispered "w-we we're gonna t-tell you i swear" kenzie said as she changing literally infront of me.

"no need" i said tears in my eyes, but i refused to let them fall. "kenzie i'm changing rooms, and luke, we're done" i said and angrily stormed out. once i out, i immediately ran, to wherever my feet can take me, i began sobbing but refused to stop running, after a good minute of running and crying, someone bumped into me, causing me to fall to the ground.

Kaydon

"watch where you're going bitch" he sneered but immediately regretted it once he saw my face, "ana?" he asked worried, "hey hey hey what's wrong sweetheart?" he asked concerned, really really concerned, "h-he c-cheated o-on m-m-me" i sobbed still on the ground. he knelt down beside me and picked me up bridal style and walked towards his dorm. i wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging onto him for dear life. we made it to his dorm and he walked towards his bed. "who cheated sweetheart?" he asked wiping my tears away. "L-Luke T-Taylor" i cringed at the thought of me thinking that would be my last name one day.

"h-he c-cheated on m-me with m-my b-bestfriend" i hiccuped trying not to start sobbing again. "i'm gonna kill that son of a bitch" he said angrily and tried to get up. but i held him back. "d-don't leave m-me" i said quietly, not sure if he heard me. "never" he said, got back on the bed, and pulled me to his chest. "promise?" i asked

"i promise sweetheart"