三┊Leggiero

No Scrubs- TLC

No Scrubs- TLC

The three other males left shortly after the blonde-haired girl returned to them, not before Mikey and Mayu argued though, since she woke Mikey up when she dumped him on Draken. Mayu told them that she would inform them of the results so they didn't have to stay any longer since they were only doing the preliminaries that day. It worked out though since apparently Mikey was "dying of starvation."

Currently, Mayu was hanging around. She wasnt at Towa Hall anymore but was currently chasing a black cat. She loves cats, a lot. But she feels bad that she doesn't have anything to feed it, maybe if she sees it again she'll feed it a Canelé. She has to go to Musashi Shrine later because there's a Toman meeting. She suddenly remembered that a new bakery had opened up in Roppongi, so she set off there, taking the train obviously. No way is she walking all the way to Roppongi! She wanted to try everything that the bakery had to offer, and her mouth was basically salivating at the though. She figured that they'd also most likely have Dorayaki so she would have to get Mikey some. Looks like today will be a sweet-filled day. She's not complaining though, she really enjoys eating sweets, not caring about the calories.

The train then arrived, and she waited for all of the passengers to get off before getting on. Surprisingly, there was hardly anyone. Once again, maybe because school was still in session.

After about ten minutes, the female noticed two people staring at her intently. She gave them weird looks before going back what to what she was doing before, admiring her precious violin. That's probably the reason they're staring at her.

She soon got off, only to noticed... the people on the train staring at her again? Nuh uh, she zoomed out of there as fast as possible, towards the bakery. Once she got there, she was practically drooling on the display case. There was so much she wanted to get. Once it was her turn to order, she went crazy. "Oh! Can i get 10 Melon pan, 3 Dango, 7 Strawberry Mochi, 4 Cheesecake cookies, and 2 Dorayaki please?" She asked politely. The girl at the counter was shocked, but quickly took her order and packed it up for the blue-eyed female.

After she got her food, she left the store, only to see... the same two people from earlier! This time she decided to confront them. "You two!" The blonde-haired girl shouts. She then runs over to both of them. "Why have you been following me? You know that's creepy and weird!" She complained. She did have a valid reason to though. Being up close to them she got a better look at their appearances though. One, had blonde hair and blue streaks with round glasses while the other had black and blonde hair that were in braids. The one with the braids then spoke up. "We were just really curi-" He then suddenly got cut off by Mayu. "Shut up!" She screamed, she then proceeded to lift her violin case and hit both of their heads with it before starting to insult them. "I have never seen someone as ugly as you both! Why are you even built like that? I didn't expect to meet Annabelle AND Lagoona Blue today. Girl bye." She then proceeded to walk off, back to the train station so she could go home and take a nap. The two males were on the ground holding their heads in pain. Who thought she would be so violent.