Cafe

The sun was rising to its mid. Nimbus clouds were formed all over the sky, and people were moving here and there within a second, it started raining when Tinnah came running to the cafe. "Can I get a sandwich and Americano here, please?" she asked rubbing her hands.

"I'm sorry madam but right now am not in a position if you can wait for at least five minutes as the rain is decreasing if possible." politely replied the attendant.

"Can I get anywhere to arise as I am waiting?" she asked the attendant looking around the place and noticing that the place was crowded with many people but she didn't give a fuck about any of them and trailed behind the attendant.

She was a lady in her late forties wearing an apron and her hair covered with a piece of cloth. She looked ancient according to her age and no one could explain why.

"After you madam," the attendant directed her to a nearby table with the warmest smile but it was easy to notice that it was a professional one.

As she was moving, she dropped something and didn't notice because she was already in mess due to the wetness caused by the rain.

Tinnah wore.

She was around twenty-one years

A man who was sitting at the window table had his gaze fixed on her since the time she entered and sat on a chair two tables away from him.

She had dropped something but didn't notice but the man had noticed since he had been looking at her the whole time.

Mike wore.

He gently walked to see what Tinnah had dropped and it was a handkerchief with a lavender perfume he then looked towards the lady who was busy checking her phone and her watch constantly every minute that passed was like an hour to her

"Madam," the attendant called her three times without a response

"Madam"

"Oh I am so sorry", apologized Tinnah

"It's okay I can see that something is bothering you no need to apologize. Your order is ready. Here you go."
The attendant warmly said handing her a paper bag.

"Thanks."

Without wasting a single minute, Tinnah hurriedly walked through the hallway where she accidentally bumped into someone and spilled the whole cup of coffee on him.

It was the same man from the cafe.

"What the fuck were you looking at to bump into me?" shameless thundered Tinnah even when she knew she was the one who didn't look where she was going.

"What? What did you just say? I bumped into you. Are you kidding me?"

"Why? Do you feel offended because I said you bumped me?"

"No! I am just wondering how can a person be as shameless as you. Look what you've done to my newly bought suit and instead of apologizing you want me to take the blame." replied Mike with a smirk on his face and his right hand shoved into his pockets.

"Okay, I bumped into you and spilled coffee all over your expensive clothes but aren't you gonna let me go first?"

That's when Mike realized his left hand was wrapped around Tinnah's waist.

"You are an unbelievable lady, instead of thanking me for saving your ass from hitting the floor you are blaming me for the thing you did."

"I am sorry sir for what happened but I need to go as soon as possible."

"Aren't you gonna take responsibility for what you've done?"

"What can I do for you to forgive me? I can do anything."

"You mean anything?"

"Yeah, anything."

"Give me your eats and we call it even"

"Are you fucking kidding me? I have spent ten freaking minutes waiting for these and now you want me to give them to you because I have spilled coffee on your darm clothes.No way! ask anything else."

"I thought you said anything?"

"Yeah, anything apart from my eats and my contact information."

"But I want the eats or do you want me to report you to be police for sexually harassing me?"

"What!" Tinnah's eyes opened in shock on hearing his declaration. Never in her life had she ever imagined that a person could say that before her face.

She had no choice but to hand over the eats before everything could go out of her hand. Her ass was as poor as a church mouse and couldn't even afford to pay rent.

"It's all yours, sir"

Tinnah again looked at her wristwatch before using foul language and she ran without looking back.

"Hi lady, you left this behind, and your contact information" Mike shouted from behind but he didn't get any response.

"I will get you later"