🌟 ~Chapter 13~ 🌟

- Seven years had past since those who were on Tenrou Island had vanished after acnologias attack, the magic council along with several guilds spent months searching for them. But there serach was a failed effort and so everyone tried to go along with there lives but it was especially tough for the fairy tail members who stayed. Some left the guild a couple years because all of Fairy tails strongest wizard's were no longer there soon the guild was taken by Magnolias bank and the remaining members had to relocate upon a hillside outside of magnolia. Twilight ogre was a new guild that popped in magnolia they were giving the remaining fairy tails a hard time with there financial services, soon a few days past before ichyia of blue Pegasus arrived along with eve,Ren and Hibiki they informed wakaba they had recorded a high level of magical levels where Tenrou Island used to be so jet, droy, bisca and alzack and Warren and max went off with blue Pegasus went off to search. Once they arrived at the location the island was still gone until a small woman appears it was Fairy tails first master Mavis, she made the island reappear soon showing Warren and them where the fairy tail members were and by there surprise they were all still alive.

Jet: hey guys I've found Ryoto* seeing Ryoto sleeping being half buried*

Ryoto: hey *mumbling* I'm trying to sleep jet*rubbing my eyes waking up* is it morning.

Droy: it's really you Ryoto.

Bisca: hey I found natsu and happy.

Warren* using his telepath magic* we've found the other members there all safe and alive.

Jet: Ryoto what happened*shaking him* tell us.

Ryoto: Oi stop shaking me jet *pushing him over* we were attacked by acnologia then we combined our magic and that's all I remember.

Mavis: it was your combined magical power that activated one of the fairy's great spells fairy sphere it allowed you all to survive against acnologias attack but the magic was so powerful it took seven years for it to fade away*smiles*

Makarov: thank you first master for saving us.

Mavis: no it was your efforts and strong bonds that saved you *smiles* I'm happy to see our guild still fill of life and love *disappears*

Erza*sitting next to Ryoto* are you alright Ryoto you were seriously injured last time I saw you before acnologia came.

Ryoto: yeah I'm okay*smiles* are you okay that was really scary but I can't stop thinking about acnologia.

Natsu: huh what do you mean you can't stop thinking about him.

Ryoto: his scent was similar to mine and his presence felt familiar I can't shake it.

Wendy: now that I think about it you both smelled similar.

Makarov: don't think about it young ones just be thankful we all made it out alive*doesn't want Ryoto to know why he has a scent like acnologia*

Levy: I'm happy were alright I thought we were dead.

Laxus: let's just go home guys I'm sick of this island*scoffs*

Makarov: what do you mean back home your expelled from fairy tail or didn't you forget.

Ryoto: easy master if it wasn't for laxus coming here we wouldn't of been able to defeat grimore hearts master*trying to calm them*

Natsu: that's right gramps so chill will ya.

Juvia: well the boats are ready to leave so we should right gray my love.

Gray: ahh yes umm will you stop with the darling stuff were not together.

Juvia: oh my icy hunk I love that glare and cold attitude of yours*blushing*