▬ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵 𝟭/𝟮

WARNINGS!️】
Blood, angsty(?), yelling and anger towards the reader, and a ptsd attack (I'm sure that's what it is), Some imagines may make you uneasy or disgusted.
You have been warned.

"..P-Pinkie.?" You looked over to Technoblade who had a crazed look, and his eyes were.. filled with rage?
You were confused and got closer, but as you did Techno looked at you. With his beautiful crimson red eyes. The last thing you saw was him lunging towards you, and his piercing eyes.

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

"Alright what do you wanna do Squirt?" thinking for a minute, you decided you and techno should bake something! "H-How about baking? We c-could make something good f-for everyone!" Techno was deciding whether to do that or not, seeing as you two had nothing else to do the pinkette didn't consider it a bad idea.
So off to the kitchen you two went.

✧*̥˚ skip *̥˚✧

"N-No F/N- STOP EATING THE BATTER" You laughed as Techno got mad at you for eating the raw batter, you couldn't help that it was good!
As you two continue to bake, the more a mess happened.
You accidentally dropped some flour on the floor, Techno dropped an egg, you dropped another three eggs, Minx came and interrupted to spill some water on the floor. You don't know why she did that, but she did, you dropped one of the bowls that had cake mix, also you may or may not have started a tiny fire-

"T-TECHNO- AAAAA" techno had quickly looked over to you, only for panic to set in his eyes, one of the cakes that was on the counter cooling was now on fire. He didn't know what to do so he grabbed the cake and threw it in the sink, to see the fire slowly die down. He turned to you with a glare, and you just shrugged not really understanding what happened either.

With 14/16 cakes/ cupcakes done you and Techno were pretty worn out, so deciding to take a small break, you ran into the recording room of Karl Jacobs, without knowing he was streaming.. You waltzed right in, only to be yelled at.
"Ohmygod you're dog water!- Hey.. F/N.? WOAH WOAH GET OUT." he quickly had pushed you away and shoved you outside his door, you were going to apologize but the door slammed in your face before you could do such thing. You slumped down, feeling bad. Walking back out to the living room, you saw Schlatt, you hadn't spoke to him much, so you thought this maybe your chance.
Walking over to the man, you climbed on top of the couch about to say something when you saw the mans faced scrunched up and in disgust?
"Kid, shouldn't you be watching coco melon or some shit? Whatever you disgusting 8yr olds watch." He mumbled the last part rolling his eyes and continuing to scroll through his phone.

Your smiling fading but still being there, you got off the couch and made your way to Tubbo's room, maybe he isn't that busy!

.Nope you were wrong, you heard something you didn't really want to know.
You walked away from Tubbo's door and walked to the possums room. You should be fine in there.

Entering the room, the possums, and other pets there had swarmed you, jumping on you and cuddling against your neck. Giggling at this you played with all the pets in the room, no it wasn't just the possums, there were cats here, some dogs, a ferret, and a bird. Spending about 43mins in there you felt tired, so you curled up with a small white dog and a bigger doggo in a semi big dog bed. Some of the other animals came and cuddled while others stayed in their spot to chill.

~~~~~~

Waking up to find out that the sun was going down outside, you then quickly ran out of the room to see what time it was, you saw a clock rushing over to it, the clock read, 6:34pm...
you feel asleep at 11:42...
Looking over the balcony, there seemed to be nobody down there. No chatter, no laughing, no footsteps, not even Wilbur playing a bit of his guitar.

Walking ever so quietly down to the eerie quiet place, it reminded you of the many times you had snuck downstairs at your aunts, you shuddered as you remember one time getting caught

:Flashback:

You a 7yr old kid, snuck past his aunts door and too the stairs, careful to not make a noise.
Walking down the carpeted like stairs, finally making it to the bottom. Heading to the kitchen to make a PP&J sandwich. Getting the stuff out to make it.
once finally done, you made it back to the stairs and climbed up the, the soft steps of your feet hitting the carpeted stairs. Sighing as you finally made it all the way up, you started walking again, you for your aunts door to be swung open, hitting you right in your face. You fell down as your head dangled off the top stair steps. It scared you, screaming loudly, you aunt had dragged you and was yelling.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH I THOUGHT I HAD TOLD YOUR STUPID ASS TO STAY IN YOUR ROOM." There was a whack, and all of a sudden your cheek was on fire.
Your aunt had dragged you outside, and threw you into a cage, telling you
"If I ever find you doing that shit again. I'm gonna grab you by your hair and smash you against the fucking wall until you die of blood loss." She then proceeded to yell "Do you understand?" you couldn't answer, you were shaking, she could be so scary and so mean.. yet you still loved he-
"I ASKED IF YOU UNDERSTAND." Kicking the cage sides, you nodded violently, she got up walking to the door mumbling something, you could hear it though
"Stupid little brat, making me waste my fucking time. Goddamn" and with that she had slammed the door. Leaving you out in the cold rainy night."

Gasping out of that though your heart was racing fast, your breath was shaky. You didn't notice but there were tears streaming down your face.

Nobody was even there to help you calm down, which was okay you've dealt with things like this before and you know how to calm yourself down but this.
This felt different.
You couldn't breathe.
You were only seeing her.
Yelling and screaming at you.
Oh god, her piercing green eyes staring into you eyes.

'Go away.'

"YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH"

'Go..away...'

"IM GONNA GRAB YOU BY YOUR THROAT-"

'Please stop.'

"YOUR PARENTS LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU."

'N-No they didn't. Please shut up!'

"YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS JULIE, SHE IS SUCH A PERFECT CHILD, AND YOU. YOU ARE A FUCKING RAT."

And with that you bursted into a sob, why was your mind so loud.
It hurt so much, oh my god...
You saw a figure stand before you, you couldn't tell who it was, but your mind was screaming it was your aunt.
You started to sob even more, gripping your hair, and pulling it.
You were screaming, begging the figure to not hit you.
The figure tried to get close to you, but you just scooted away.
still sobbing, the figure had run away for a moment only to return with 2 other figures, you couldn't hear them, your mind was that loud, and you were fading in and out of reality. You saw your aunts face, and then Tommy's, and then your aunts, then Tommy's, then your aunts-

"ᴾʰⁱˡᶻᵃ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵖᵃˢˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᶠ⁻ thᵉy're ʰʸᵖᵉʳᵛᵉⁿᵗⁱˡᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ!⁻ᴾʰⁱˡ⁻"

You couldn't hear all of Tommy's words, but he seemed panicked.

Because of you hyperventilating you passed out after like 10mins....

TBC.