I'm A Good Football Player, Huh?

"What?" I asked

"Give. Me. The. Remote." He said slowly

"Nope." I said popping the P

He reached for it but I just twisted my body away from him. I curled up in a ball.

"I'm a good football player huh?" I asked

"Hardly." He said still trying to get the remote. He flipped me around so I was on my back. I held the remote tighter.

"Gimmie the remote." He said

"Gimmie got shot. Ask nicely and then MAYBE i'll give you the remote."

"You know what? Nevermind, I don't need the remote to change the channel." He got off me and walked up the the T.V. He turned it back to his channel and sat back down. I changed it as soon as he sat down. He looked at me and glared, I tried holding in a laugh. He got back up and turned it. This time he stayed there like he was waiting for me to change it. I put the remote down and just sat there. He eventually sat back down and as soon as he did I grabbed the remote and changed it.

"Katie please?" He groaned

"Please what?" I asked innocently

"Stop changing the fucking channel."

"Logan Carter!" I gasp "Language!"

"Kaitlyn come on please?" He asked desperately

"Ugh fine." I said grudgingly as I handed him the remote. He gladly took it and turned it back to his channel.

Then the door bell rung and I stayed where I was. Logan looked at me.

"Well go get it." He said in a 'duh' voice

"Uh, no you get it. It's your turn, I did it last time." I said

"No you didn't I did." He argued

"Okay, maybe you did but go get it."

The door bell rung again and Logan groaned knowing I wasn't going to back down. He got up and went to the door. I heard him thank the guy and closed the door. He walked back into the living room and sat down.

"Go get the soda's." I told him

"Really Kaitlyn? Really, as soon as I sit down?" He asked

"Yes, really now go get the soda's." I repeated

He got up and started walking toward the kitchen. He came back with a sprite for me and a coke for him.

"I'll be back." I told him

"Where you going?" He asked

"To change." I said as I started for the stairs

"But I like you in your short shorts and tank top." He groaned

"Bet you do. I mean who wouldn't? Im hot." I said cockily.

I walked up the stairs and I heard him mumble something like 'you have no idea'. I shook it off and ran the rest of the way. I opened my drawer and pulled out some pajama pants and a spongebob top. I stripped out of my clothes and put on clean ones. I threw my clothes in my hamper and ran down stairs. Logan was sitting on the couch with his knees to his chest eating pizza.

God, why was he so hot? He wasn't even doing anything and he was hot. I sat down on the couch next to him and grabbed a slice of pizza. I started muching on it. I turned to Logan and stared at him. HOTNESS! I kept eating my pizza. I saw him smirk.

"It's not nice to stare Katie." He said taking his eyes off theT.V. to look at me.

"I'm not a nice person." I retorted

"Whatever." He scoffed "Your the nicest person in the world. If you could you would give all your money to one homeless person."

"They deserve to have nice things too." I said getting mad. Yeah, I would give all my money to one homeless person. Money's not everything. A homeless person would be grateful for a dollar while rich people throw money out like it's nothing. There are people out in the world starving right now and I know I can't feed them all but I can try.

"I know they do." He said

I calmed down a bit and started eating again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad." Logan said while looking at me with sad eyes

I sighed "It's alright."

I took another bite of my pizza and looked back at Logan and saw him staring at me. I cocked my head to the side in confusing and raised an eyebrow.

"Loagn is there a reason you are staring at me?" I asked

"Yes." He said slowly

"And what is it?"

"I'm not telling you." He said smiling evilly

"Why not?" I asked while pouting

" 'Cause I don't wanna."

"Pwease?" I asked looking at him with puppy dog eyes

"Nope." He said popping the P

"Fine then." I said crossing my arms over my chest

"It's not a big deal." Logan said

I stubbornly looked away from him my arms still crossed. He pulled me toward him but I leaned away.

"I'm sorry." He said

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"You really want to know why I was staring?" He asked

"Yes, I really do." I said looking at him

"I was staring because..."

_____________________________________________________________________

What's he gonna tell her?

Did you like it?

Plz vote/comment/fan...anything thanxz :)