Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I woke up to annoying beeping. I force my eyes to open, as the bright light causes me to close them. I hear shuffling around in my room, before I feel a warm hand on my left hand. I could feel the sparks–Levi.

"Hey Luci." I hear him sniffle, "You have to wake up. You need to fight and wake the hell up. Your siblings need you, I need you." He whispers that last part.

"Mr. Phoenix, visiting hours are over."

"R-Right." I hear him mutter, "Goodbye Luciana."

I feel my heart break as I hear his distant footsteps. When I hear the door close, I force myself to open my eyes–the room was dark with a small light glowing through the door. I sat up and noticed food on a tray next to the bed. It has some steam, so it must be warm. I reach over, and roll the tray over so it rests over my lap. I look down weakly. I reach and grab a spoon and eat the soup–which was chicken noodle. It was boiling hot, but just the right amount of warm to make your whole body warm. I smile lightly, as I start to eat all the meal...

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I open my eyes, as I sit up and look around. I noticed the clock said ten thirty a.m. I sigh out, as I look at the ceiling. I jump when I see the door open. I look up and see Levi, holding a cake.

"Luci?" He whispers, "You're awake?"

"Y-Yeah." I say, weakly.

"Since when?" He asked me, while walking over.

"Since you were here last night." I whisper.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I'm sorry." I whisper, "I wasn't feeling ready."

"Well, glad you're awake now," He smiles, "Umm, happy nineteenth birthday." He puts the cake on the tray.

"It's my birthday, woah." I whisper.

"Yeah, how does this sound–I'll talk to the nurses and we can see if it's good to bring you home."

"First, how are the babies?"

"A healthy baby girl that is what the doctors are calling a Tribrid–child of three species," He pauses for a second, "Then a healthy baby boy that is a hybrid–like you."

"Used to be like me." I mutter.

"Not true." Levi says, "Turns out you're a hybrid still."

"What?"

"How do you think our daughter is a Ttribrid? She didn't get the witch part from my side of the family–because we are all full bred Lycans. Your family has witches somewhere."

"How?"

"I spoke with your father, turns out every so often a female on his side of the family has the witch DNA? You could say. Anyway, umm our daughter got the witch from your father's side... just like your father's mother, your grandmother." Levi says, "The doctors even said you

"Woah." I whisper, "She's special, aren't you?" I ask, as I rub my stomach.

"Why don't you stay here, I'll go find a doctor."

"Okay." I whisper, as he walks out of the room. A few nurses and a doctor walk in. I watch them check over me, and whisper a few things to the doctor, before all the nurses walk away.

"You're perfectly fine, Alpha. Just make sure to eat and drink some fluids. Make sure you also rest plenty, you are five along."

"Okay." I say, "Are the pups okay?"