youre my slave now🤫

The journey was clearly too long. Nothing interesting happened. But we're finally here. god, the headquarters looks even more stupid than in the anime.

"I'll SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MARINE," Grandpa yells and drags me after him. After dragging me through this damn quator twice, he finally lets me go. "So next....."

I just took off and didn't feel like talking to him, so I'm off to explore on my own. I walk for a while as I run into some legs. I look up and fuck...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........Crocodile

He looks at me as if I had just eaten his candy. But what is he doing here? The warlords were there when Luffy was still a baby, what if he means that the others are here too? It looks like he's alone at the moment.

I grin inwardly when I manage to get him on my side. I could have many good chances in the future.

He won't be able to resist my charm. Suddenly I remember something from my old life. A path that I will have a lot of fun with...

I look at him and point my finger at him

"Mom!"

" Huh?" He looks at me with huge eyes...

no wonder if you have the stature of a bouncer on the Reeperbahn and a 5 year old suddenly calls you mom.

I really have to pull myself together not to roll around on the ground laughing.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" he shouted at me.

"Mom!" I just repeated.

God that his expression is just perfekt.

Thank you, Internet, for this great idea. God, I miss the internet...

He looked around before finally looking back at me.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked me.

Should I answer him or not? Oh, whatever.

I replied with Grandpa with the cutest face I could make. I can do so much with this. You could see his annoyance.

"And who is your grandpa?" He asked as he tried to make his voice a little friendlier

"Well, Grandpa", I answered simply. After all, I have to stop the facade of a small child.

I can see in his eyes that he's slowly giving up, but it's so much fun to irritate him. Quickly think of something so he can't run away, ah of course. *raises her arms up* "Up".

"What do you want from me?" He asks even more confused than before

*makes grabby hands*

"Oh, you can forget about that kind of thing" when he turned around to leave.

I had to think quickly to stop him. What are children good at? What are children good at?

ah perfect

Just as he took the first step, he heard one of the most horrific sounds you could think of

..the cry of a child.

When it turned around, he saw me still with my arms outstretched and tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Wha-What's that supposed to mean?" He asked in a bit of a panic.

Making the granddaughter of a Marine soldier cry in a Marine base isn't the best idea

"When I lift you up, you will stop?"

I looked at him and nodded. Sighing, he picked me up, which made me stop crying immediately.

Man, that's a great view, I mean, I see a lot of of Grandpa, too, but Croco can hold me better.

"And what now?"
he asks me as I look at him. I'll just stay quiet and see what he's planning.

"Now, you just quiet or what? What an annoying child. " he tries to put me down again."

"Oh no, you won't do that,"

I thought to myself as I started breathing harder again.

"FINE." Hihi, he seems annoyed, but I have what I want, so I don't care.

"And what do you want now?" You can almost smell the irritation. ....
....
....
"I guess I'll drag you around with me, great,"

A few marine soldiers can be heard whispering in the background
"Isn't that Garp's granddaughter?"
"What does she do with a pirate?"
We should act as if we didn't see anything."

Not knowing that there is a person the size of a basketball hoop behind them
~fufufufu garb's granddaughter huh this is going to be interesting

----------------

We've been running around HQ for a while now.

I guess he's waiting for everyone to get there to start the meeting. But why did he show up so early?

I would have only come at the last second to spend as little time here as possible.

He looks like he has an idea. He slowly starts rocking me up and down.

He cleverly tries to get me to sleep so that he can put me down, but it's too bad that I'm not a small child and it doesn't work. But my eyes are getting a little tired
A little snooze probably won't hurt...

Something tickles my nose. Damn, I fell asleep, but I'm still moving. But it feels different....

The hands that hold me are much thinner, and I move faster. I open my eyes and see... pink. Pink? PINK?! Damn, where did that bird come from?

Fufufu, you're awake again. I turn my head slowly and look at him.

Man, those are some weird glasses. I look around and notice that Mom is no longer there.

"Mom?"

Your mom went for a walk, I'll take care of you now
Do you also know who I am?
I shook my head it would be suspicious if I knew too much with him. You never know

"I'm Dad"

Huh.. *blink blink*

You pedo bird, how did you come up with this rubbish now?

"Father?" Be cute again. Even if he is a huge pedophile, he can be of much use to me in the future. Especially with his status as a former world aristocrat.

"Yes exactly"

"E-sorry mister doflamingo?"
Oh, a little marine soldier. "The middle starts in 10 minutes."
" Ah, that's it, I'll be on my way."

And we're moving again. Wait, why am I still on top of him? He's taking me with him, Grandpa is killing me.

" Um, dad?" I asked as I'm tugging on his coat, won't you let me down...?

"Fufufufu, why should I let you down? A little thing like you shouldn't be walking around in a place like this alone."

Bich what this is the marine headquarters. Where is safer than here?!

"But you don't have places to be..I would just be in the way *leans head to the side*

"Who would dare say anything against me?

Hopefully everyone

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER

Well shit...

Luffy's sisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara