01

I ALWAYS HATED SCHOOL, the way we have to do everything they tell us to, what's right and what's wrong, how to be quiet or speak out, I just fucking hate it.

The bus ride to school was slow, and my anticipation for my car to come soon rose higher each ride. The bus wasn't necessarily full, but it wasn't empty either, but enough for every kid to sit in one row.

I sat near the back because that's where the twelves would sit, and I'm just an eleven. Thinking about it, I could easily sit in the very back seat if I wanted to, I'm taller than the rest of the population of the school, plus I could've kicked all their asses by now.

"Luke!" James ran toward me as I slowly take off my earphones walking toward the shook doors. I slow down enough for him to catch up and he does

"Guess what happened last night?" Hd questioned and I just shrug as I keep moving forward knowing it was probably how he had sex again with his insanely hot girlfriend

I'm getting sick and tired of it, but I never really say it. As a kid of a doctor people expect me to do or just be great, that probably why everyone just assumes that I rebel against it. The truth is, I never had sex, nor have I gone anything else further than making out with someone. And like everyone in high school, people start rumours.

And that rumour was that I, Luke Hemmings son of the famous doctor Andy Hemmings; is a fuck boy.

James rambles on about how he didn't do it with his girlfriend but with her best friend. I want to say something but my mouth stays shut. Instead, I keep my rep up by high-fiving the guy.

I bump into someone unexpectedly, her books fall onto the floor as she immediately bends down to grab them. I contemplate whether or not to pick them up, but it was too late as she already has, and she runs down the hall.

I fix my uniform pants as my knee was covered in fucking dirt, I don't remember how, or why it happened but it did.

I go inside my english class, taking my assigned seat in the very front next to Jennifer, the teachers pet of the class -Rumour has it that she's been fucking the teacher for her perfect grade.

I don't really have an idea of what we were reading but I'm pretty sure I can easily Google the answers to the whole summary.

Back to Jennifer, I've hooked up with her once and for months she believed we were dating, after I confronted her about it she made me the ultimate fuck boy symbol for half the semester. I guess now we're okay, we don't really talk as much unless it's me asking for the homework or something else. But all in all I'm pretty sure she's I'm a secret relationship with our english teacher.

"Luke?" I look up from my phone

"Yes?" I take the earphone out of my ear.

"What did you think of last nights chapter?"

"Um" I pause looking around for someone to mouth the answer, but like the rest of the pricks in this world no one does. "I thought it was a filler chapter, nothing great really happened."

Mr. Wilson raises one eyebrow, and my heart starts pounding

"I thought the same too Hemmings, the main character dying was truly a filler chapter" He puts his hand on my desk as the whole class erupts in laughter little shits

"Detention with Mr. Cals after school" he smiles as I groan putting my head on my desk

-

"Turn your pages to 279, where you see the linear real around turning into the curve, as you all did in your homework yesterday, can someone please write their answers on the board?" Our substitute math teacher said.