Number 18

I curled my hair. I put on my makeup and gave myself that little touch up on my face. Made myself those nice cheek bones. I loved the look. It was nice and different. Maybe even new for me. My hair was fully ombre and dark brown. It was cute. But was it cute enough to impress this one guy? I just wonder. I slipped into my jacket. It was a nice feeling. It was nice and warm. I could still smell the cologne on it. I was lucky in every girl's eyes but I didn't feel so lucky. Why? Well... Let me tell you why....

He pulled off his helmet and let the wind rush through it.It looked so nice from a far but it was much better up close. He could draw everybody's attention just by entering of course. "Girl... If you don't take him, I'll take him for myself." My friend Zack whispered. I blushed. "He's not gay." I say. "So? Doesn't mean I can't hit on him too." He said. I chuckled. A little too lody because his beautiful hazel eyes were on me. I blushed even more and hid behind my hands. He winked and placed his helmet down on his bike. Oh my. He just....Ahhhhhh..... Calm down. "Your totally in love!" Zack clapped. I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. "Did I say something?" He asked. I shook my head. "No. Now sh..." I say puting my finger on my lip. He blushed as he seen his boyfriend coming over. I rolled my eyes. Great.

I watched he stretched out. His muscles perfectly visible as he did his push ups. He was well toned and muscular. His smile drove all us girls(and some guys) crazy. It was kinda weird at first but I learned to accept the fact that I share a man crush with my best friend, who is a guy. This guy though is different. Somehow I feel like I've known him foever. Its because of his beauty but mostly because of his talent. He is an amazing biker. And he's Number 18. Everything he does is perfect. He played football, hockey(pretty smooth on the ice if you ask me) and tennis. He sometimes plays baseball but those are his three main that I've seen him play. He kills it all. But being a biker is his top talent, other than scoring with a bunch of girls. Too bad I'm not one of them. I would've made it worth his time.

There's not one girl here that has not fantisized about being with him so don't judge me. Just then I bumped into someone. I forgot I was walking. I looked at image in front of me and instantly flushed. When did he get here!? "Too busy dreaming to notice eh?" My conscience said to me. I blushed lookimg at his nice toned abs right in front of me. "Uh...Er..." I said trying to make words. He chuckled. "Be care shawty. Don't want you to hurt yourself." He said. I was as red as cherry lips. "Uh...Shmef.." I say. He chuckled again. "See you around."He said and walked away with his abs. "Bye..." I say softly. Oh sure. Now make sense. I just made a fool out of myself in front of a half naked man crush. Damn it.

It was just that that time of day. The time where I'm just staring off into space as I admired the beauty on the race track. He slipped in his jacket and and got on the bike. The wind blowing righ through his hair. His number glowing bright in the night light. His skin blazing bright like the moonlight. He turned the key turning the ignition on. The crowd roared as he got ready to start. He ran his fingers through his hair making the girls in the crowd swoon. He looked amongst the crowd as if looking for someone. He looked towards me and smiled. Thinking it was for me, I smiled back. But I gazed in his eyes and seen he was looking next to me and not at me. I looked and there was this skank. I scoffled.

Bitch was pretty I'll admit that. She was wearing his legendary shirt that had his beautiful face on it. He winked and put his helmet on. He tightened his jacket and tested out his brakes before make his way to the starting line. I looked at his supposed girlfriend and scanned her from head to toe. Yup. Total skank. She had her clevage hanging out left and right. She drowned herself in makeup and she was pretty tall.Taller than me Its probably just the boots she's wearing. The bitch looks shorter than I do. She looked at me and I awkwardly looked away. Not before knowing her name. Brittnay. Ew. Too trash to make cash. Which she probably does by stripping down that pole. She did have the legs for it.

We cheered him on as he was on his final lap. He was just so much better than all of them. Everyone else were on on their second as he was on his third. He was neck and neck with number 34. He had a better score though. He was killing it. We roared through out the arena. "Go baby! Go!" The skank cheered next to me. I rolled my eyes. "Wooohooo! Go! Just a few more meters!!" We cheered. I never really got his name. Maybe this girl would get it. I put my up shoe as the crowd cheered loudly signaling that it was over. I clapped and everyone jumped out of their seats to meet our star.

"Ross! Ross!" The girls cheered. He laughed as they all made their way over to him. He laughed. But of course little miss fancy had to cut in to greet him. I seen a few girls roll their eyes. I chuckled. She litterally jumped on him, kissing him right in front of all. He tossed his jacket and I caught it. As he made out with her. The other girls focused their attention on me. 3..2..."Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" The girls screamed. I instantly turned around and slipped in it. I then ran as fast as I could as I had a herd of elephants chase me. I just wish it was me making out with him instead of that....Well you get it. "Give me that!" Some bitch shouted. "Never!!!" I shouted and continued to run.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Possible story but you'll have to wait for it. But as of this moment its a one shot. Part 2? Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆