Chapter 1: Game Starts

School Speakers: What a beautiful day today, A new day and a new year for students in Horizon University! Have a great and energetic
1st day class everyone! I hope everyone make new friends!

*/1st Period Bell Rings

Mrs. Rose: Welcome to another School Year everyone, hope you enjoyed your vacation. Today we will just make a short introduction of each one of you, I know that some of you are friends since last year but the more the merrier am I right? */laughs softly

~20 Minutes Later~

Mrs. Rose: Okay, Axel Requarte your next, please stand at the front of the class and introduce yourself.

Axel: Hi I'm Axel Requarte 19 years old, you can call me Xel or Ax as my Nickname, I love to play online games and watch movies, my favorite color is blue and I am from Quezon City, Thank you.

Axel's Mind: Oh gosh, I hate public speech, sh*t.

Mrs. Rose: Huh, Thanks Axel, Nice to meet you. Okay next!

~After 25 Minutes~

Mrs. Rose: I think that's gonna end for today class have a nice day and enjoy your 1st day of school long break.

*/Door Slams Open

Mrs. Rose: Ahh! What the heck!

???: Sorry Ma'am, I forgot that it's 1st Day of School.

Mrs. Rose: Well, Your late we have finished, but that's okay I'll make it slide, I just made the class introduce their selves. Are you? Felix Rafuerte?

Felix: Yes ma'am

Axel's Mind: What the F*ck, why is he here?!

Mrs. Rose: Okay, Introduce yourself, there are no more classes after this so please start.

Felix: Hi, I am Felix Rafuerte 19 years old, I like playing online games, cooking, watching movies and reading books. I lived at Quezon City but my family moved here at Manila, Thank you.

Axel's Mind: Are you kidding me, why is he always in my life?!

*/Felix saws Axel and Smiles

*/Axel looked away and ignored

Mrs. Rose: Okay, I think that's it, you can go home or explore the school now, I heard there is a new library.

*/Axel walks out the room

Axel's Mind: What to do today, there are no ML Tournaments today and my squad is offline sh*t.

*/Axel gets pulled to an empty classroom

*/shuts the door close

Axel: What the?!

Felix: Quiet! They might hear you weirdo.

Axel: What are you doing?!

Felix: I just want to talk to you idiot

Axel: What is it?!

Felix: Do you still love me?