Chapter 4: Let's Play Again

~after 4 days~
Axel: Hello! Felix!

Felix: Oh! Axel you're here!

Axel: Where's the materials?

Felix: Oh, it's in my room, upstairs. Let's go!

Axel's Mind: Oh gosh, Please this psychopath don't make something weird.

Felix: Here... All of the materials you chatted are here, let's start?

Axel: Yeah

~After 5 Hours~

Felix: Pheww, That's a lot of work, hope the presentation goes well.

Axel: Okay we're done here just remember you lines that isn't included to your script and be careful with our project. Okay I'm off.

Felix: Wait Axel
*/Grabbed and Pulled Axel's Hand

Axel: What the?

Felix: Can we talk about what happened 2 Years ago?

Axel: I don't want to remember that Felix, Never again please.

Felix: Axel...Please give me a chance, I-I like you...

Axel stopped and looked into Felix's Eyes.

Axel: Ha, What a good joke Felix, You sure make hilarious jokes, hahahaha

Felix: What the?! I am not joking! I actually like you!

Axel: What the f*ck did you just say?!

Felix: I said I like you, I like you since you confessed, I was just afraid of my friends so I ride their flow and pretended to be a homophobic person and pretended to be on their side but I  realized I hurt the person that liked me and I liked.

Axel: Felix...

Felix: Axel, please...give me a chance!

Axel: I'm scared of you doing the same thing again, if you actually liked me back then, then you fight for me and didn't pretended to your friends! I'm not ready Felix, if your actually like me then you are afraid so do I, I still like you but I'm afraid of what people in the school and our families will think about us. No, no, no...I can't...

Felix: Axel, I regret hiding my feelings back then, so now I built up courage so I can fight for our love. We are freaking Senior High Students, we aren't kids now Axel. Please give me a chance.

Axel: Hmmm, Whatever...

Felix: */Pulls Axel and Kisses him

Felix: Mmmm....hmmmm..mmm

Axel: Hhmmmmm...hmmmm

Kiss....Kiss....Kiss

Axel: What is that for?

Felix: You actually like it huh?

Axel: Huh? You're the onw who likes it.

Felix: No, no, no, you are.

~After 1 Hour~

Felix: Hey, can you sleep here tonight?

Axel: Hmmm, I can, Mom and Dad is out of town for work, so I can do whatever I want.

Felix: Good... Wanna go to sleep?

Axel: Alright, wait? are you gonna do something?

Felix: What something?😏