The internal battle

{Sitius room}

Sitius lays on his bed attached to many machines and fluid bags, one of his sisters keeps watch over him, the most psykicly gifted Primarch next to Sitius and the empress, Maggie keeps watch over her brother and takes care of him as best as she can.

After a few hours of watching her brother Maggie is about to leave when she feels an increadible rage tear the room apart and she hears one thing "KHORN WANTS THE MALE!" as Maggie turns to her brother she finds nothing at all and making sure her brother is safe she runs to the throne room to warn her mother.

As Maggie runs to the throne room she runs into her sisters Leona and Vera, Maggie tells them "sisters go to our brother's room and protect him something is wrong and i will go warn mother" as she spoke her last words Maggie started to run again quickly arriving to the throne room.

{With Vera and Leona}

Both sisters understood little of what their sister meant but they knew it was not good and so they ran to their brother's room and when they entered the room they found Sitius sweating a lot and most of the medical equipment was going crazy.

Vera quickly grabed a towel and dried her brother but as she used the towel she could feel how cold her brother was and said to leona "sister our brother is cold, too cold for safety" Leona walked to the machines and started to make fixes and recalibrating them, when everything was back to normal they noticed that Sitius was still way too cold for safety but since they did not know what to do they waited for Maggie and the Empress.

{With maggie and the Empress}

As both woman ran to Sitius's room they  felt a lot of warp energy coming from his room, when they were about to open the door it bursted open revealing multiple demons engaged in battle with Vera and Leona, both Maggie and the Empress ran into the fight and after a few minutes they had killed all the demons.

As the girls looked at the demons they realised they did not find Sitius in the room, as they looked they saw a trail of blood and flesh going out of the room, the girls followed it and came face to face with huge blood thursters engaged in combat with some custodians.

The girls looked behind the demons and saw Sitius still passed out being dragged by a blood letter into a red portal, the girls went into a rage and ran at the blood thursters head on, they made quick work of the demons but they saw Sitius dissapear into the red portal as it closed behind him.

The girls ran up to where the portal was in rage and fell to their knees crying, the Empress cried but did not move from behind her daughters she stood up but mentaly she had fallen and she was letting lakes of tears flow from her eyes.

{Warp, Khorn's domain}

As the demon who dragged Sitius let him go it was destroyed by a big metalic hand, a lound but calm voice said to Sitius "wake up son of the anathema, your body is ours to use now" as thise words echoed into Sitius's head he woke up and looked up to see who was speaking to him.

As Sitius looked up he saw a huge woman with great curves covered in metalic armor that seemed evil just by making, the woman shrunk down and walked up to him saying "you are in my domain here, i control everything here and i want you right now, will you obey or fight me back?"

Sitius felt his mind weaken but he stayed true to his loyalty and said "No i won't obey you" the woman said back to him "shame, i wanted you with all your parts so that i could enjoy the demon making but, if i must rip off a leg or two i will do it!"

Sitius ran to the woman and punched her but to his surprise the armor did not even have a scratch on it, the woman punched Sitius in the guts making him puke and fall to his knees, the woman asked "are you sure you want to fight back now?"

Sitius spat at her feet and said "i would rather die then be your slave!" The woman grabed Sitius by the neck and pinned him to a wall, the wall grew strange red vines that held Sitius in place but were also able to resist his strength.

The woman came closer to his ear and said "i am khorn chaos godess of bloodshed and skulls, i want you by my side to slay and kill for all of time, will you join me?" Sitius said nothing as he fell into a deep sleep that he could not resist.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER NEXT ONE IS A VOTE FOR THE FUTUR OF THIS STORY