Part 1- He noticed me🤪☺

📍May 3rd, 2022
6:45a.m

Y/N POV-

It was a normal day, I woke up at 6 am to start getting ready for school but today was different when I turned my phone on all over Twitter and Instagram was PRINCETON PEREZ HUMPING THE LITERAL stage (pretend that time is now iykyk) I started freaking out I thought to myself "Look at his fine ass☺☺" After that, I went to school happier than ever. When I got home I decided to make an edit dedicated to him after I finished editing, I was so tired and fell asleep.

I got woken up by the noise of my phone going off it was everyone commenting, Princeton liked my recent edit!!? Why though I had only 150 followers how in the hell did he notice my account? I was over the moon excited and thanked Jacob for liking but after that, he started to like more of my edits and pictures I was dying of happiness and excitement, he had even commented ' Yo mami you beautiful' when I tell you, ah bitch was jumping for joy. I thanked Jacob on Twitter  and Instagram, and I also DM'ed him saying thank you( I know it's giving pick me but likeeee-)

He never answered my DM which was expected so I didn't complain. Later that night, my phone went crazy again I noticed it was Jacob but this time he wasn't on my fan page but he was on my MAIN page liking my photos and even followed both accounts (stalker much) I couldn't keep my excitement in I felt like if I was going to burst, it felt like if a miracle happened out of nowhere he noticed little old me out of all the fan pages and DM's he gets, I started to cry like the big baby I am. After that, I went and sleep cuz I need my beauty sleep.

📍May 3rd, 2022
Jacob's POV-

📍May 3rd, 2022Jacob's POV-

A/N- I'm so sorry but DIS NIGGA FINEEEEEEEEE chile anywayssss so-

I now got up since I was tired af after the show and decided to go on Insta since I wanted to make some people's days so I liked a bunch of fan page's edits, commented, and even followed some people but one stood out to me so you know I decided to stalk her page no biggie I ain't a creep though but we've all did this before👀it can't only be me............. CHILE ANYWAYSSS SO her edits are so amazing and I like literally all of it I also noticed her main account in her bio so you know I had to hit that follow button one time cuz that is the right thing to do. On her main account, I also noticed she had some photos of herself and she was drop-dead gorgeous she was also 20👀😏 so yk I had to slide in the DM'S.

A/N- This be the worst when you try to go back to sleep after

Anywaysss this is my first story ever, so you can tell me what I can improve on (please be nice) so byeeeeeeee!!!!