Another Day Another Girl

Rose

It's been 3 years since the accident. 3 years since I took over I CEO 3 years since my mom died. Let me catch you up with what happened. My sister had a beautiful baby girl and a handsome young boy they are twins. The twins are the only children she has. My sister is a stay home mom by her husband Tommy works for me.
I woke up another day another work day. I got up my clock said it was only 4am. It still had 2 hours before work. I got up and got into the shower. I used my special hair conditioner and shampoo. I just use simple body wash coconut flavor though.
I got out the shower seen I was in their for 30 minutes to an hour. I went to my walk in closet and picked out an outfit. A white throw over jacket, with a white lace top, black pair of leggings, with a gold belt and black high heel boots.on my way to my office I got call from my sister.

             CallRose- hey boo Mia- hey sis what are you doing tonightRose- not a thing Mia- now you are dress for a clubRose- alright what clubMia- the new one in town it's called "Real Madrid"Rose- okay well I'm at the office talk laterMia- okie...

             Call
Rose- hey boo
Mia- hey sis what are you doing tonight
Rose- not a thing
Mia- now you are dress for a club
Rose- alright what club
Mia- the new one in town it's called "Real Madrid"
Rose- okay well I'm at the office talk later
Mia- okie byeeeeee
Rose-bye weirdo
               End of call
One my way into my office I heard alot of motorcycles going by. I never knew their was a gang in town. I heard that they are of people that like to kill people, and stuff like that.

                                  Xavier
I just woken up and seen it was 9am from someone banging on my door. It's probably one of my brothers. If your wondering I'm in a MC I'm the president. The VP is Tommy he has a old lady name Mia. I get up and wake up the chick in my bed kick her out. Tommy walks in laughing at my ass.
   Tommy "Bro that girl said she in love with your ass because you have a good dick."
    "Shut up you know I hit and quit." I said
     "Well you going the club tonight?" Tommy asked
      "Well yeah it's the grand opening. I wouldn't miss this." I said
        " Well alright Mia said she wanted go and asked her sister I better go I do work for her too." Tommy said
        "Alright have fun bro" I said
He started walking out my room and I went my bathroom token a 5 minute shower. Walked to my close grabbed a white shirt and black pair pants and my vest said "president of roadkill". I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and seen breakfast waiting. I grabbed a plat and ate. The club ant no normal club. We don't let people have sex in the open. We have rooms for that.have a bunch different rooms story house including a basement.
The basement is are holding cell, First floor which is mean floor normal with a bar. Second floor which holds the stripper poles, third floor hold all the rooms. Made it kid friendly when Tommy and Mia had a babie over here. After eating breakfast I walked to my office and started doing work. Someone knocked on the door and I told them come in walked in a club whore. Told her get on her knees and pulled out my dick. She help me really some stress. While she was sucking my dick Tommy came running in.
   Tommy "we got problem at the new club."
   "Fuck" I said moaning "Let me finish then I'll be their." I stand up pulling up my pants walking out to my bike.  On my way their I seen a sexy women walking to an office. The office was call "SkyK" the way she was dressed made me hard. I got to the club and figured out what the problem was. After I said I stayed until opening which was 7pm.
I was in my office looking at the cameras of the club and seen the hot girl from the streets. I got up and walked down to the dance floor.
                      Rose