Chapter 11

"Bakit ngayon ka lang umuwe?!" Ugh shit, here we go again. "Haven't kuya driver told you that I'll treat my friends for samgyup? Where's kuya driver call him nga!" Sigaw ko.

"Anong oras ang uwi mo sa school?" Tanong ni mama. "3 pm don't you know?" Sagot ko at tinignan ko ang mga kuko ko. "Eh bakit ala sais ka na umuwi?" Tanong ni mama. 

"Isn't it obvious ma napa enjoy kami sa samgyup?" Sarkastiko kong tanong. "I don't care kung nag enjoy kayo sa samgyup bakit ka nagpa iwan kay kuya Robert mo sa samgyup? Ha?" Inis na tanong ni mama.

"Ma I cannot have my privacy when he's there!" Usal ko. "Ate sana sinama mo ko sa samgyupsal." Sambit ni Camille. "Who cares Camille we all enjoyed it all by ourselves." Asik ko. 

"Lorraine wag mo ngang pagsalitaan ang kapatid mo ng ganyan, you should be nice to your sister you both should get along together bakit ba ayaw na ayaw mo sa kapatid mo?" Galit na tanong ni mom, isn't it obvious?

"I don't have to mom, my friends at school is enough to be friends with her." I replied and I rolled my eyes. "I don't care how many friends you have in your school you have to get along with your sister first!" She said.

"I never wanted a sister at the first place mom." I said. "Really? Bakit ba ayaw na ayaw mo sa kapatid mo? You always disappoint me, how can I trust you to hold our title?" She asked, because we are the most known prestigious family in Ilocos Norte second to the Marcos family.

"Mom, just let me rest ok?" I said and I went upstairs and I went inside my room and shut the door and I immediately laid down on my bed and I closed my eyes remembering our conversation earlier, he don't know how much I enjoy talking to him.

"What's your favorite band of all time?" He asked. "Of course 4 of spades who doesn't love that band but the band is not the same band before, the two members decided to be solos and I became sad." I answered.

"Oh you love 4 of spades? Yeah their songs are so good especially yung mundo." He said. "Yeah I agree, like they have the best songs in the Philippines especially yung mundo they gave me so much nostalgia like I always play that song when I am in grade 6 and I love the feeling you know." I said and he just laughed.

"You must love that band very much no." He said. "Until now naman, I still loved their songs and I never stopped loving it, bands from the Philippines is the best bands." I said.

"And by the way why do you always wear red polos with that patch of horse riding?" I asked and he looked at his polo. "Oh I always wear this one anywhere even in my dad's rally or campaigning with him, and I have lots of polos like this but in different colors." Sandro answered.

"Oh ok I always see you in this polo kasi eh that's why I'm very curious." I said. "Oh so you always see me wearing this kind of polo? Where?" He asked and I gulped, I have to think of a lie.

"O-on news and on tvs when your d-dad's campaign was reported on news t-tv." I answered, when the truth is I always stalk him in tiktok and in his social medias before until now.

"Oh so you see me in the tv, I thought you're stalking me haha." He said and my heart starts to beat faster because he's right and I'm scared for him to know that I've been stalking him ever since, I don't know why I love to stalk people who's my dad's opponent in politics and their family and also the people I hate the most.

And by the way I also stalked his whole family's social media accounts using dummy account because I'm scared to like their post accidentally. "No I'm not why would I, I just love to watch the new so I am updated with what's happening around." I said and we just laughed.