Chapter Five

We pull up outside the familiar gates and drive up the driveway to his door. When the car stops Ben is already on his way round to my door, to open it for me.

"Such a gentleman" I joke, giving him a smirk.

Ben pulls me close to him and kisses me hard and deep, slipping his tongue into my mouth, and placing one hand on my ass and gently squeezing.

"Well you won't be saying that in a minute with all the things I'm going to do to you when we get inside" Ben says as he winks at me.

I step inside Ben's house, the aroma of Ben's aftershave and just a Ben scent lingers throughout the house, and I automatically feel relaxed. I walk over to the kitchen counter and there is large bouquet of multi-coloured tulips, my favourites with a note written next to it

'Milsy, you make every day better & I can't wait to spend this week with you, all yours, Bensy xxx'

I turn smiling at Ben as he comes into the room, I reach up to his face and kiss him on his plump lips. My palms feel his stubble and his arms wrap around my body. As I break away from our kiss, I cant help but stare into his gorgeous eyes.

"Thank you for this baby" I say, gesturing towards the flowers "I definitely needed this break away from the drama" I roll my eyes, and he laughs.

"Yeah, I had seen the latest story on Insta" Ben says, running one hand over my cheek, feeling my lips before placing it at the back of my neck "But it doesn't matter now, you are here with me, and I will make sure you forget about it all" He kisses me hard and fast this time, more of a desperation, a way of saying lets be present right now with one another. I wrap my arms around him, and he grabs at my legs and lifts me into his arms. He carries me to the lounge while kissing me still.

When we get to the sofa, he lays me down and starts taking his shirt off and then his shorts and boxers until he is completely naked, his chiselled abs and tanned skin on show for me to see and appreciate. I slip my t-shirt over my head and start to pull my jeans and underwear down as Ben reaches down and helps me. I unclasp my bra as Ben is on top of me pulling it off, running his hand down my body. He feels between my thighs and smirks at how wet I already am, being with him is such a turn on. He reaches his own dick and starts pumping at it and teasing it against my entrance before sliding in.

"Fuck baby" he moans "You are so fucking tight, and so fucking wet"

I moan hearing him talk dirty to me, hearing the pleasure he is in, wanting to give him all of me.

"Ah Fuck Ben" I moan out his name as he hits deep within me, over and over again, feeling my high getting closer.

"I love hearing you say my name!" Ben says as he leans down and kisses me, thrusting harder, deeper than I thought he could be, moaning in his mouth.

I feel myself unravelling and I can't stop myself. He can see the look in my eyes that I am feeling pure euphoria and he can feel my body shake around him, my walls tighten around his big, hard dick. This sends him over the edge. He moans loudly against my neck as I feel him release and drip out of me.

We lay within each other's arms, just looking into one another's eyes. He is so perfect; this is so perfect. Well, almost perfect.

"C'mon baby, lets go jump in a shower" Ben says helping me to my feet.