Dirty Zayn Imagines

"Zayn can you come home early tonight?" you said walking down the stairs of the flat you two share.

"I can try babe" he said kissing your forehead "why do you want me to though?"

"Because I have a surprise for you"

"Well that's always a good thing"

You laughed and told him to go before he was going to be late. He kissed you goodbye and then he went out the door. You headed into the kitchen and started making yourself a snack. Your phone rang and it was Zayn.

"Why are you calling me, you just left"

"I know but I keep thinking about the surprise"

"Well won't tell you until you get home"

"No fair, can you at least give me a hint?"

"Sure, it deals with me and you"

"Now I really can't wait to get home"

"Well get off early and you get it"

"Okay I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too"

-----------------------------------------------------

Zayn just called you and told you he was going to be home in half an hour. You jumped into the shower and washed your hair and your body. You then got out and put on a sexy nurses outfit. You blow dried your hair and then curled it to where it was wavy. You looked at the clock and seen that it was time for him to be home. 5 minutes later you heard the door open and then close.

"(y/n) where are you?"

"Come find me"

You heard him walking up the stairs and he went straight to the room you share. You were behind the door and when he walked into the bathroom that came with the room you closed the door. He came back out of the room and stopped when he seen you in the middle dressed like you were. He snapped out of it and began to talk.

"S-so this i-is my surprise?"

"Part of your surprise" you said as sexy as you could.

"W-what else is t-there"

You then pulled him over to the bed and pushed him to where he was on his back. You then got on top and started straddling him. You started to kiss him roughly and make your way down to his neck. There you started biting and nibbling leaving marks. You got off of him and told him to unzip your dress. He did and he seen you weren't wearing anything underneath of it, and he gulped.

"(y/n) y-your not wearing anything under this"

"I know that's the whole point in being a sexy nurse with hot Dr. Malik going to punish me" you said with a smirk.

He gulped again and then just stared at you as your dress fell to the ground. He grabbed your waist and pulled you on top of him. he began to kiss you roughly and then he began to take off his clothes. Soon he was naked and lined up at your entrance because he couldn't wait any longer. He looked at you with questioning eyes and you just nodded your head and then he thrusted into you.

You screamed a little at the pain but then you got used to his size and then you nodded and he began to thrust faster and harder. You bit your lip trying not to let him know you were in so much pleasure.

"I want you to scream my name as loud as you can" he thrusted even harder and went even faster.

You couldn't keep them back anymore "ZAAAAAYYYYYYYNNNNNNN" you screamed as he kept going faster and deeper inside of you. "I-I.." you said but couldn't finish but he said "me too babe just hold it a little longer.

about 5 minutes later you couldn't hold it anymore "Zayn I c-can't hold it"

"Just a little more babe"

"I can't"

"Okay now" he said and you both released at the same time and then he rode out both of your highs and then he took his member out and laid next to you.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too Zayn" he then kissed you passionately and then he snuggled up next to you and both of you fell asleep.

--------------------------------

Hope you like/love this. Vote, comment, become my fan... Just love me and become my friend :P but seriously I love you so yeah..byessssss (:

-Christina(: