The Harvest Moon Affair

Starting the engine, Satoru put the gear into the highest setting, and- quite literally- sped off into the distance

Completely ignoring the remark he made about You being ugly, you sat with him in silence, with only the sound of the over heating engine as he was going 40 mph over the required speed limit.

Not knowing exactly where this occasion was taking place, all you knew was that it was half an hour away, although by this time you guys were easily already halfway there thanks to Satoru's reckless driving. It was just coming up to 5 to 8, and the engine sounded like it was going to explode.

"We are almost there, we will make it on time, I promise, baby." Satoru mumbled, reassuring himself more than you.

Finally, he pulled off the Motorway, and he went down an old country road, which lead to probably the most expensive and fancy manor you had ever seen.
Each year when this occasion takes place, the venue changes each time, so it's rare in your eyes to see such a beautiful Mansion before your very eyes.

Last year it was held at a big, open field, and the year before that, it was held at a strange location in an immense clearing in the middle of an affrighting forest.

There was a small place to park just outside of the mansion, and to your dismay, no one was actually outside anywhere.. and there was no decorations up.

Digging your phone out of your pocket and Satoru was doing the same, the time was pretty much bang on 8:00 PM. Satoru stepped out of the car before you, and decided for once to be a gentleman and give you a hand out of the car.

Wrapping your arm around his, you both trot up the drive and towards the Heavy, Double doors.
At some point when you were trying dresses on, Satoru must have bought a suit, since it was one that you hadn't seen him wear before.

You had noticed earlier on, but god that suit looked fucking LUSH on him.

Standing in front of the soldier-like doors, Satoru knocked 3 times, and then stepped back fixing his collar.
When he waved his arm to fix his collar and tidy himself up to look presentable, the smell off his aftershave was overflowing every sense, and the need to have him in your bed grew bigger by the second.

A depressing, lanky guy opened the doors swiftly and without struggle, and then motioned for You and Satoru to go inside.

"Ah, thank you Ijichi.. is Suguru here by any chance?" Satoru questioned as you both waltzed inside together.
Whilst he was busy talking to ijichi, you were busy admiring the interior of this place!

You couldn't believe that Satoru was talking instead of looking and praising the intricate details within the small lobby that we occupied. You three were the only people in the lobby, but you could hear elegant violins, and muffled talking from the Hall that was just above you.

You hoped that the interior designer that made this place got a good pay check and a raise.

Snapping back into reality, Satoru moved forwards with your arm and his, interlocked.