Prologue (Dreams)

Namikaze Y/n's POV -17 years old- (Reason is obvious why - Some will be aged down or up for the sake of the story)

Looking around the village, I was the first youngest, female Hokage in History. I wore a hokage haori that said, "The Fourth Lady Hokage" on the back. But I was a Hokage along side my older twin brother, Namikaze Minato. In history of all Five Nations - We are the first to be the Twin Kage's to keep our Village Rising. Minato has a wife, Uzumaki Kushina. She's a sweet girl, despite being a hothead at times. I know why the village hates her but I actually find her cool.

"Imouto." I turned my head to look, my peach blonde hair that are in a ponytail with bangs slightly covering my sky blue eyes, swayed at the movement. It was in a wolf-cut.

"Yes Minato-Nii?" I asked softly, my voice sounding as smooth as the breeze in the sun, bringing comfort. At least, that's what brother says..

"Tell me... How do you feel being the first female Hokage in history?" I raised a brow. I stayed silent before looking up at the sun. I always was intergued with the sun and the moon in the sky, as I always felt a connection within them.

Looking back at him, his face showed worry. I casted my look to the side and exhaled silently.

"It's... alright I guess.. honor, fame and money don't matter to me but the safety of my people and their wealth and health do." I replied. I looked at him and gave him a, 'Spill-it' look. He sighed before putting his hands behind his head and leaned slightly back.

"I'm worried. Things are starting to become more out of hand. I'm worried I won't be able to be on a Hokage spot more longer than I would've liked to..." Minato looked down on the ground with a sad gaze. I looked at him with a worried look but stayed quiet for sometime. "And I'm worried that I won't be such a good father for mine and Kushina's child. What if i'm gonna be a bad role model? What if I'm gonna be a bad example? What I if won't be able to raise him?!" I pat him on the back gently before slapping his head. Hard. He whined out and rubbed his head.

"Nii-Chan.. Will be a good father in the future. You will be a good role model and an example for your child as he or she grows older. Your children will follow you. However, aren't you a bit too young to think of having children?" I stated and raised a brow when I asked him.

"Aaaaaaaannnnnyyyyyyyywhhhhooo" Onii-Chan dragged the word making me look at him ones more when he swung his arm around my shoulders. "How's your relationship with... What are their names again? Yoruchio? Michukito?" I shot him a glare quietly.

"Yoriichi and Michikatsu..." I muttered out monotonously as Onii-Chan laughed.

"Yyyyeeeeeesssss that sounds about right." I sighed as he gave me his infamous smile as he dragged the word, 'yes'.

"We're doing great, really. Send each other letters from time to time as he in a different place at the moment. I do miss them... a whole lot. they are, after all... a father-figure and Brother-figure to me..." I resonded after what seemed like hours but it was actually about a minute or two.

"Nice..... Y'know, I haven't seen them send a crow and a raven for a while now." I exhaled, knowing that he was right. Yoriichi and Michikatsu didn't send a letter in a span of a month. And they usually send letters twice a week. I know they aren't like the rest of humanity but.... that never stopped them from sending a letter to me so what changed?

"...." I gave him silent treatment which caused him to wince.

"U-Uh-"

"CAW!" I looked up not noticing my brother sulking with depressing lines over him. I saw Suro, my crow flying over me. Onii-San's hand fell from my shoulders afterwards.