Featherdawn

Thank you AwarriorCatNerd for the submission!

Name: Featherdawn

Really pretty name! Very original! I love it. 

Gender: She-cat

Alright

Age (At Death): 90 moons/7yrs 4 months

OK

Rank (In order): Kit, Apprentice, Young Warrior, Middle Aged Warrior, Senior Warrior

Nice!

Pelt: A silky, thick-furred silver she-cat with tattered ears and a scar crossing a bushy tail. She has gray whiskers and a white, thin marbled pattern. She has a sturdy build. 

Wow, what a detailed description!! I love how descriptive it is! Nice work here.

Eyes: Almond shaped, yellow eyes that glimmer in the sunlight

Ooh, very nice!

Mate: Sunleap, a golden tabby Tom with mottled fur. He has large, amber eyes and is described as a happy go lucky cat. He has a slicked back tail and white ears. He has thick fur and has a sturdy build. He is also confident and isn't a very good fighter.

I love how you included a description of him and his personality! I love it when toms aren't arrogant and I love how he's chill with not being the best fighter

Kits: 

- Honeyapple, a golden she-cat with round amber eyes along with a bushy tail and a sturdy build with thick, short fur. She is serious and stubborn and scowls a lot

- Graybreeze, a silver she-cat with a paler marble pattern. She has almond shaped yellow eyes and a slicked back tail with long fur. She is silly and doesn't like to take things seriously.

So original! I love how realistic this is! Siblings are typically not at all alike, so I like how you included these clashing personalities. The genetics here seem to check out, or maybe they don't, I don't know. But if I saw these cats near Sunleap and Featherdawn, I could probably figure out they were a family.

Backstory:

Cats have described me as judgmental, stubborn, and proud. I might be those things, but I am also a warrior of ThunderClan. I was born under Peachflight, a pale tabby loving mother with an unknown father and no siblings. Sunleap was an apprentice back then, he would usually teach me things and whenever he asked if I needed help, I would snap at him. Yes, that was fun. I befriended two kits named Stormymist and Wishsmile. Stormymist was a pale gray tom and Wishsmile was a white tabby she-cat. 

So far, I love this. It's very original and I love the name Peachflight! Anyway, I like how Sunpaw and Featherkit didn't get along at first.

Stormymist began to grow popular as an apprentice, I'll admit, I had a... crush on him. I was mentored to Mintybark, she was kind, but, not the best. Unlike Stormymist, Wishsmile wasn't popular, we hung out sometimes... I guess. 

I like how in this section it's very relatable. 

When we became warriors, Stormymist and I would sometimes go out hunting. He was funny, charming, and sweet. I wanted to tell him how I felt, but then I saw him with a she-cat named Ravenstorm. He lied to me! He was hanging out with a different she-cat this whole time! He didn't care about me. Rage coursed through my veins, I ignored him, and whenever I saw him, he was taking with his friends, talking about me, wishing I was still hanging out with him! And yet, I still sorta liked him. I started hanging out with Wishsmile and Sunleap. As my feelings for that little StarClan curser cat, I started to fall for Sunleap. He was nice, he could be trusted. We became mates and had kits, Honeyapple and Graybreeze. I watched them grow up proudly, Honeyapple's mentor was Hailfern, a trusted warrior and Graybreeze's mentor was Wishsmile. One day, Stormymist and I were on a solo hunting patrol. He acted like he didn't know what he had done wrong started acting like I did everything wrong! In my rage, I cuffed his ear and shoved him to the ground, baring my teeth. We don't talk anymore after that, not ever. We don't make eye contact... nothing. His friends, mouse-brained cats who like him, turned on me, as well as Ravenstorm. I didn't care though. I got an apprentice when Honeyapple and Graybreeze were warriors, she was really sweet! I taught her everything I knew, everything. She became Nutmuzzle. One day, in a cold leaf-bare, I felt my belly clench. I went into the medicine cats' den. I had green-cough. I died the next dawn. I said my farewells and when Stormymist came in, I murmured this in his ears. "I hate the fact that you made me love you," I whispered into his ear. "But... I forgive you."Stormymist nodded and watched me sadly as I closed my eyes for the last time. I went to StarClan and watched over my family, pride in my eyes. I will wait forever until they join me, but until then, I would help them from the stars, whether the other StarClan members cared or not.

Aww! I love this! Your whole backstory is really detailed and very original. All the names are very unique and I love Featherdawn. She seems like she had a pretty good life.

Theme song: Ten Things I Hate About You - Leah Kate

Oh StarClan I love that song! 10 YOUR SELFISH, 9 YOUR JADED, 8 THE DUMBEST GUY I DATED! Alright, let's stop right there and continue with the review. This song connects really well to her backstory. I can see it now: Featherdawn screaming the lyrics at Stormymist. Love it. And you even used one of the lyrics in your backstory! Anyway, I love how well this song goes with your backstory. Really nice job.

Alright, overall, I really like Featherdawn. I think she had a very good, well-balanced life and is a very nicely developed character, so nice job on that. I'll give Featherdawn a 9.2/10 because there is always room to grow. But yeah, this is a very well-done character, so give yourself a pat on the back, AwarriorCatNerd!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 10, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Warriors OC Rater {OPEN}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें