pt3

"Glad to here that!" Kaleb smirked at you, taking his seat next to his mother. He cleared his throat. "What did you guys do?" You look at the two with curious eyes.
The two adults just smirked and said, "Charger in the wall." The two boys knew what they meant, but decided not to say nothing.

"Well, can Ta'lon spend the night? They seem to get along." Your father spat, food flying everywhere.

"That's fine with me! I'm going back to work so, it won't make a big deal to me. Son?" Kaleb looked innocently at your father, then you. "If he's okay with it," He says, smirking, "then it's fine by me." Everyone turns to you. You thinks about what may happen. You wake up with your crush, get ready with him, and he does know how to respect you. You smile. "E-ehm- s-sure.." He smiles at you. "Then it's settled." Your father smiles.

A few hours later, his mom leaves and you play video games together. "Hah, your good." He scratches his head, smiling. "your good!Better, even-!" You smile at him.

Later on, he turns off the PS4, and lays down. "Ehm! T-the lights..!" He turns over. "What about 'em?" He looks at you, confused. "I-i, ehm.." He laughed. "Your scared? Ha!" He slapped your back. You slap his face.
"Oh, take a joke."
"So what if I'm scared!"
"your scared."
"Exactly!!" You flip the lamp back on.
"So your scared?"
You nod. "Yeah! I am!!" You close your eyes, frustrated. "Hah! You admit!! Your scared of the dark!" You ignore him and pull the covers on you. You feel his hands around your waist. "Get offa me!!" He laughs and moves. "Hey! What'd you do that for?" You whisper, half asleep.
He chuckles. "Ha! Nothin'," He tells you, replacing them back where his hands were.

You start talking about you parents. How about how in love they were. And the love they made.
"Y'know, I do like you Tay. I like you a lot. But—"
"We're step brothers, yeah." You look down as his hands. "But–" touching his hands, you continue, "we can figure it out. I promise." He smiles. "Hah. 'Kay then. G'night." He closed his eyes, and pulled you closer to him.  A few minutes later, you were fast asleep.

In the morning, your father calls you, sobbing. You had just woke up. Nothing on but boxers. Answering the call, you yawn. "What's up, dad?" He cries. "D-dad?- Are you okay?" Kaleb looks at you. You shrug. "Your st-step mother. She died in a car crash when drivin' home l-last night!!" He cries. "N-no..no way..-!" You exclaim. You look at Kaleb. He looks confused. You sigh.
What am I gonna tell him?- The truth? Yeah. But what if he doesn't want to know!! Of course he does. It's his mother. But how will he react?!

Somehow, you find yourself off the phone, sobbing into your step-brothers' shoulder, wondering how to tell him.
"What's wrong-?" He asked.