Part 2

|Michaele|

I saw that August left so I went downstairs to watch tv.I ended up falling asleep on the couch but I woke up in August's bed.I saw him come I'm and started to walk toward me.

August-Michaele???

Michaele-No no no no no *backs away crying*

August-I promise I'm not gone hurt you no more

3 years later:

|Michaele|

August has still been hitting me for the past 3 years.The worst part about it is we still live in the same house together and no one is here to help me.But to stop him from hitting me I invited a friend over.Her name is Cyan and she wants ta date August she thinks he is sooooo nice.Well he aint but I tried ta tell ha and she aint listening ta shit I tell ha ass so imma let ha be ha.I walked home from school and unlocked the door to find a drunk and high August.I hate when he does this cuz he can't control himself.

August-Heyy Michaele *slurred words*

Michaele-Hey August *Tries to run away from him*

August-Come here and talk to me

Michaele-About wat *Walks to the couh and tries to sit on the other side of August*

August-No come sit on my lap lil sissy *pats his lap*

Michaele-Ok *Feeling unsure*

August-So you gotta lil boyfriend huh??

Michaele-No but I like some one and he likes me back but we don't date though

August-Did he kiss you???

Michaele-Ummmm no *lies and looks away*

August-Yes he did cuz you can't even look at me without lying................You know what????

Michaele-*Tries to get out of Augusts grip*

August-You ain't finna be kissin no boys and livin in my house *Takes her pants off and started beating her*

Michaele-August stoppppp

Michaele's thoughts:Bruhh this hurts soooo bad that it feels good omg I just moaned a lil bit did he hear it???? I hope he doesn't hear it

August-Did you just moan????

Michaele-Nooo *Lies*

August-Oh *Continues beating her with a belt*

Michaele-OHHHH FUCK!!!!!

August-You did moan * drops belt and moves he underwear to the side and starts fingering her*

Michaele-Mmmmmmmm *moaning*

August-You like that ma???

Michaele-Mhmmmmmmm.......Im bout ta cum *Cums*

August-You dirty slut you a hoe *pushes her off of him*

Michaele-August I fucking hate you I don't ev- *gco* *Goes to open door*

Michaele-CYANNNNNNN HEY BITCH!!!!!!

Cyan-Hey hoeee

AUGUST-MICHAELE WHAT THE FUCK I TOLD YOU BOUT DHAT DAMN CUSS- *Gco*

Michaele-Stfu August you aint nobody damn daddy.

Im messing with August while Cyan is here cuz I know he wont do nun while she here.

That Night:

Cyan-Goodnight michaele

Michaele-Goodnight Cycy

I was asleep for a good 10 minutes until August dumb ass wanna pick me up and take me to his room.I was struggling to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

August-Look I know watchu trynna do but h and it aint fuckin workin.You do know sometime Cyan has to leave and when she do to ass is grass.

Michaele-Watever..............wat if I tell her watchu do to me then she will definitely loose interest in you.

August-I wish the fuck you would tell her I would beat you til you can't talk no damn moe.

Michaele-You ain't gone do shit *Does the Kevin Hart thing*

August-Bitch stop fuckin talkin to me like dhat *slaps her*

Michaele-I am so fuckin sick and tired of you hitting me like you my dn daddy.You ain't shit bitch!!!!! * punches him in his jaw*

August-Bitch oh now you got some balls *punching her back*

Michaele-I been had em I was just waiting for em to get long enough *chokes him and kicks him in his side*

August-Imma show you who balls Lon- *gco* Oh shot Cuan up the toilet just flushed *running to couch*

Michaele-Fuck *Cleans up some stuff and runs to the couch and turns on the tv*

August-Just act like we been playin and laughin and shit or when she go back ta sleep imma throttle yo ass...

Michaele-Ight ight chill guck boii here she come

Cyan-Hey wat y'all still doin up???

Michaele-We couldn't sleep so we came down here.

Cyan-Oh

August-Yea......well I'm finna got ta bed I'm tired now

Michaele-Me to

Cyan-Goodnight

August-Goodnight bae

Cyan-Night *giggles*

Michaele- Goodnight * rolling here eyes*