Him.

((This is going to be a whole different way of writing in p.o.vs, I will be using first person point of view!))

Mike's p.o.v

Today was just a regular week of just... Well work. But today seemed off. I noticed by how some of my coworkers mentioned someone named 'richard.' The name felt like it bit my tongue when i murmured it to myself. I stretched out my arms and sat back for the long shift to begin. Once the clock ticked forward to 12:00. I began to lift up my tablet to see what was going on. Half of the cameras disabled. I raised a raven colored brow and glanced around the doorways. I grumbled out in a rude tone, "it's too Early for this bullshit." I then started to furrow my raven colored brows watching the cameras again. Still have of them disabled. I was getting pretty damn nervous and uneasy. The door had flickered and closed by itself. I could feel my self jump in my seat and sink down watching the door. Next thing I knew it the other door closed. The animatronics were now surrounding the office?! I panicked and growled at them, "stay back you shit heads!" As if they were really going to listen to me. I could feel myself shaking, but it wasn't by me it was by someone else. I tensed my shoulder blades backwards, and arched my back and started to snap out of the nightmare/night terror. I looked up to see a tall slim purple man who gave a concerned looked, furrowed eyebrows and a tight grip on my shoulder...

Richard's p.o.v
I was working at the pizzeria for the dayshift. I had caused something to get boss mad at me and throw something towards my way. Every coworker has been talking about it all day. But as I was home enjoying myself being free from work, I realized I had forgotten something dear to myself in the pizzeria office. I quickly came back to the location and found myself just coming in at 1:00. The door wasn't locked? Odd... I shrugged it off and went to the office. I saw a man sleeping maybe around his late 20s? He seemed to be freaked out and twitching in his sleep rapidly. I grabbed on to the others shoulder and shook him softly. He woke up with a start and just stared at me for a moment. He was examining who I was and soon saw the uniform and relaxed. He spoke out a little flustered and anxious, ((Mike)) "w-who are you..?" I paused just staring at the others blue eyes, I said calmly taking the wallet from the desk, "they call me richard."
((Hope you liked part 1 c;))