The Butler (Continued)

Your heart races as his dick grows to point up once again. You flush, feeling exposed. Somehow during the sex, it is much easier to face him. You aren't thinking about what he thinks of you, you know you feel good around his length. You know you're good at pleasing him.

"Come here, (Y/N)." He beckons to you, his leather finger calling you over. His eyes are looking to your underwear. You freeze for a second. He wants to fuck you, badly. "Now you get shy on me?" His hand falls as he sits up, his feet hit the floor as he stands to walk one step towards you. You feel a drip of wetness fall down your thigh. He looks so good. His tip touches your bellybutton as he stares down at you. Your eyes can't leave his bare bottom half. "Hmm.." He hums. His hands rise to feel your waist as he kneels to the ground. He looks into you once he reaches your hips, the leather slides against your body delicately. His fingers lace into the hem of your underwear as he removes them from you. He smirks at the picture of his large hands removing your delicate panties, soaked in pleasure and pure bliss. When he reaches your ankles, he takes one of them in his hands to guide you out of the underwear. He does so with the other slowly. His eyes glide up your body slowly to look into you once again. His expression changes quickly as his jaw sharpens, he swiftly picks you up by your hips and places you around his waist. His arms quickly grasp your thighs as your legs wrap around him instinctly. Your arms wrap around his armor. Your eyes are inches apart, staring into each other with eagerness and excitement. He sits onto the bed, his length right at your entrance. You sit up supporting your arms around the hard armor. Your back arched to refrain from sitting on his dick.

"Please be gentle.." You beg to him as you breathe heavily. His size was so large, you were nervous to take him into you. He lifts your legs so his length points right into your entrance. He was so strong, he held you like a feather. The gaze breaks to lean into your neck, the smell of metal and his sweet breathe overcomes you.

"Don't worry." His breathe hits your neck. "I won't." He growls. He removes the weight holding you up so you almost fall onto his size, all at once. Your pussy is so wet, it glides onto him with ease.

"Ahh!" You moan as your face falls into his neck. Your hands grip the back of the armor. He moans into your ear. His hands find his way supporting your back, the size of them can cover it easily. He thrusts into you deeply as your back arches around him. Your thighs close up tightly around him from the feeling. The pain hits your stomach slightly, then shifts to pleasure. You lean away to look at him with furrowed eyes, mouth dangling open. He licks his lips as he thrusts into you again. "Oh, sir.." You shake your head to grasp his neck, burrowing your head into it again. He hits your g-spot over and over. The feeling makes you gasp with each thrust. The armor, hard as steel, pressing against your skin.

"You feel so good, (Y/N)." He breathes against your collarbone. His lips graze against it as he thrusts. Your hand grips to his mask. You want to see him in every expression. You try to remove it while buried into his neck. He leans away to hold you with one hand, removing it swiftly with the other. It falls to the bed as he continues to thrust deeply into you. Your lips smash against his in return. Your hands gripping onto his tussled, sweaty hair. One of his hands move to the small of your back and the other to hold your neck, pushing you into his lips harder. You pulsate around him at the intensity of the kiss. Your lips move perfectly in sync, your head falls to the side slightly as his does too, deepening the affection. You breathe against each others skin hard. Gripping onto each other as his motions grow deep into you. Your bottom rotates into him to make him curve into you. You fall back, his hands strengthen to grip onto you.

"Ohh Bruce." You moan his name as you look into his grey-blue eyes, his face sweating black from them. His lips fall to exhale hard, he looks down to see you grinding against his length, then back to your eyes. The picture is perfect. Bruce Wayne looking into your eyes, holding your back steady as his dick shoves into you continuously. His hair falling over his face, sharp and ethereal as ever. Your back arches as you fall back more, your hands cusp around the shoulders of his armor. His hands move to your waist, gripping around it while he pounds into you. Your legs flex, holding yourself against his bare thighs.