Let's go to the movies.

Ok, so remember last week, when you and I went to the movies? No? I'll recap for you.

Well my mom drove us, she gave me money to take you out and show you a good time. I looked at her and winked and said don't worry  I def will. So we went up to the ticket desk, and I looked for the most boring movie I could find. It was some rerun of a kids movie.

We went up to the popcorn stand holding hands. You had this sexy black and white plaid skirt on with a tight black top and black heels. You looked amazing.

I was wearing a button up shirt and like some sort of khaki pants. Idk. We decided we were gonna get dressed up that da

Anyway so we get our tickets and snacks and head to the theater. We walk down to the bottom level of the theater, and of course ours is the one at the end of the hallway. While we're going there, I let go of your hand, and my right hand creeps to your back. Rubbing up and down your back. Each time I go down, it goes a bit further down, until eventually my hand goes over your ass and down to your thighs

So we're still walking down the hallway to our theater.... Once my hand has gone down to your thigh, as I start to come up your skirt gets "caught" in my fingers, exposing your perfect ass and thong to who ever would be behind us. Unfortunately no one is there, just the security cameras. So someone in the security office is getting a nice peek at your perfectly round ass

Next time I go down to your thigh, I drag just the tips of my fingers down, and on the way up, a use my fingernails an give you an ever so slight scratch up your thigh, up your ass, and to your back.

So we get into the theater now, and you have no intention of even watching the movie.

As soon as we get in, it's clear that we're the only two people in the whole theater. We take a seat in the back row, right in the middle of the aisle. As soon as we sit down, the lights haven't even gone off yet. You reach over to put your hand on my thigh, and you can feel my hard cock running halfway down my right thigh.

So you twist your body so that you're sitting on your left cheek with your legs crossed. You reach over with your right hand, and cup your hand around the outline of my cock, and slowly start to move your hand back and forth on it. You thought my cock was already hard, but as you do this, you feel it actually getting bigger and harder.

Ok so anyway, as you're stroking my cock back and forth through my pants, a mom and 2 small kids walk in. 😬 She looks at us in the back row and clearly knows what we're up to. She doesn't seem to mind though. She take a seat towards the front of the theater, but at the far left side. The previews start, and the lights finally go dim.

With the lights dim, you learn further onto my side of the chair, and start to kiss up and down my neck. I lean back and close my eyes, just enjoying how good your lips feel working their way around my neck.

My right hand is caressing up and down your back... Left hand is tangled in your hair, grabbing your whole head and pulling you up to kiss me on my lips.

While we're kissing, you take your right hand, and you slide it down between your legs to your pussy. You open your legs and pull your panties over, exposing  your perfect little shaved pussy. You slide two fingers between your lips, and you feel how wet you've become. You continue to rub your pussy until your fingers are nice and wet. Then you stop kissing me, lean back, and stick your wet fingers tight into my mouth so I can taste how good your pussy is.

I begin to suck on your fingers and the taste of your pussy goes right to my dick. I can't take it anymore. I want you. I make you sit back in your chair and spread your legs. I pull your skirt up fast enough so that I can see your pussy hanging out of your black lace thong.

I take my right hand and slide it into your pussy. Two fingers just lightly going up and down your slit. Making small circles right there on your clit.

After a minute or so, I can feel your pussy really getting wet, and it starting to drip out of your pussy and run down to your ass. My fingers follow that dripping juice from your pussy down to your asshole and I start rubbing around and directly on your asshole. Each circle around your asshole causes you to spread your legs further apart and begin to gyrate you hips as well.

I'm pretty sure that I saw that mom looking back at us, but as you're laying back in the seat, she really can't see much. Her kids decided to sit in a row in front of her. I look back at her, and it looks like she's biting her lip. She keeps looking back, and I can tell that her arm is making a back and forth type motion.

I move my fingers back up to your clit, and focus directly on that. Small circles, pressing in harder and faster. Your breathing is getting faster and more shallow. Your left hand grabs my forearm and your right hand grips the armrest and you start to squeeze.

I rub faster and faster, you grip tighter and tighter until all of a sudden, you lift your ass up, stretch your neck and your whole body starts to shake.

Little milf lady down there is moving her arm faster and faster too. Right around the same time as you cum, I see her stretch her neck up, looking up towards the ceiling. Her arm stops and I see her put her two middle fingers in her mouth to suck them clean.

You reach over and open my belt, unbutton an unzip my pants. You pull my pants down just far enough that my cock can flop out.

You get down on your knees between my legs. And begin my licking my balls and sucking on them. You lick up and down the shaft of my fully erect cock. Up and down, then you get back up towards the top and put the head of my dick into your mouth

With my dick in your mouth, you look up at me with your gorgeous eyes. You have your left hand in my dick helping to stroke up and down, and your right hand is between your legs rubbing your pussy still

Now that both my cock and your pussy are soaking wet, you stand up and slide your panties all the way off. You turn around to face the screen, and you sit down right on my cock. I put the reclining seat all the way back, and you lay back on my chest with my cock still deep inside of you.

My hands come around your hips and curve around your thighs... Lightly brushing against your clit. With my left hand holding your thigh and my right hand sliding back up to your clit, I begin moving my hips up and down in the seat, sliding my cock in and out of your pussy.

So I'm moving my hips up and down, and you feel my cock sliding in and out of your pussy. You take both hands under your shirt, and pinch your nipples, rolling them between your thumb and pointer. Your head is laying back neck to move, and I turn my head and begin to nibble on your ear, licking up and down the edge of your ear.

Biting your ear, rubbing your clit, thrusting my cock in and out, you turn your head to whisper to me, "oh yeah right there. Don't stop. I'm going to cum." hearing you moaning, feeling your body grind against mine is making my just as excited as you are.

You whisper on my ear "oh God daddy, I'm cumming" as you push your ass and hips tight against my body, causing my cock to go deeper than it has been before. That feeling of having my entire cock deep inside of your pussy as she begins to clench around me, instantly make me cum too so that we are both orgasming at the same time, as I pump your pussy full of my hot cum. We are both breathing heavy at this point. You continue to lay on top of me for another minute before getting up. As my dick slides out, a big glop of cum slides out of your pussy and makes a splat noise on the floor. You slide your panties back on and sit back in your seat.

The movie ends and we get up to leave our seat. As we walk past the milf, she looks at both of us and gives us a thumbs up and winks. We leave the theater, my hand again going up and down your ass under your skirt and get back to my mom's car. She says to us, did you guys have a good time? We look at each other, and both reply, hell yeah.