The truth is changing me

Lots of timeskips-)

Dolores knew, dolores knew that isabella din't like mariano, shes her cousin ofc, but she couldn't help but get mad when abuela says that shes "perfecta isabella" shes sick of it. It makes her want to stick cottonballs inside her ears. She felt utter anger and sickness.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"He wants five babies

"He wants five babies." —- "Wonderful!" — "such a fine young man, with our perfect isabella"

dolores saw how isabella forced a smile onto her face.
She saw how abuela picked up the "unperfect daisy" on her hair cause it wasn't pink.

Dolores made a annoyed expression and continued eating.
———————————————————

"Camilo, stop pretending to be dolores so you can have seconds!

"Camilo, stop pretending to be dolores so you can have seconds!.."
her papi, felix whisper yelled.
She smiled.

She saw mirabel's annoyed face.
"The only one worried about the magic is you, and the rats talking on the walls." She said in her usual whisper tone. "Oh! And luisa.. i heard her eye twitching, all night. Hm."

.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.>.
She was practically popping from the stress. She felt like a ticking bomb with all the secrets she knew.

When she heard mirabel calling for help when sand was falling inside bruno's room. When she heard camilo getting struck by lightning.

She heard her mamí saying clear skies, over and over again. She heard bruno and mirabel having a proper conversation without the expectations laid upon their back.

She was sure she was gonna spill.
But she pushed it down.

Push it down, remain quiet.
Push it down.
Push it down until you can't hold anymore.

-.-.-.-.- / it was dinner. She had enough of abuela's expectations. She was gonna tell abuela to stop, to stop all the madness going on. To stop the pressure and expectations on everyone.