The truth is changing me pt2

I couldn't hear anything, what was happening?

Oh.. i forgot casita was in shreds now.

She sighed. And got up once again.
She turned towards camilo.

"Ca- camilo?" — "dolores?"
"Can you help me search for mirabel..? I can't.. hear." — "its okay, we'll find her even without your super-hearing." He smiled. I smiled too. We went to the jungle.

"Mirabeeell!" Her papí felix exclaimed. She tried using her gift again hoping it would work.

Nothing.

She sighed. Continuing to look.
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

It was almost dawn now, we din't find mirabel yet. But we still have hope!
But.. where is tío bruno..?
She shook. I hope their alright..

She went to go and drink some water.
But noticed something.
Where was abuela?! I hurriedly searched.

"Tía julieta!" I flinched, im still not used to talking loudly. —- "yes?.. is something wrong?" — "abuela is missing!" —

She saw her tía's eyes go wide. And her mamí's too.

"What?!" They both said in different volumes.
They ran and searched for her.
I sighed, and sat on the rubble.
I was exhausted, i couldn't possibly give up now..

I yawned. And i almost fell asleep when i heard tía julieta and mamí gasp.

Wait did i just hear tío bruno-
she stood up in a rush.
"Let it snow let it rain LET IT GOOOOO"
What- she chuckled.
She smiled seeing her mamí and tía hugging bruno. He deserved the spotlight.

"Not if we don't have a house."
"Ow- What? We don't have a house, i can't say we don't have a house? What is that?" Camilo pointed with his hand. "Not a house."

His papí felix made a "im-so-done-with-this-boy" face, she smiled warmly.

After mirabel sang her lovely song-)

Abuela gave mirabel a doorknob.
She saw mirabel smiling.
She smiled too.
Mirabel put the doorknob and suddenly she felt a rush of golden energy surge to her nerves.
She was hit with a pound of sound.
She covered her ears instantly

She groaned.
"Casita..?" Mirabel said.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED

Mirabel told them to come inside
Dolores couldn't help but laugh with joy.

Her mamí was dancing with a cloud gently drizziling on them. Her papí felix looked so happy.
Everyone looked so happy.
But she was kinda uneasy with her gift coming back, since she was just getting used without her gift.

She shrugged it off, hoping it was just a normal feeling, since a literal house just spawned infront of them, she sat on the stairs looking at everyone.
She was happy, that everyone was happy.

She noticed camilo coming closer to her.

"Cami? What are you doing here?"
/— "oh nothing, just not used to having my gift back."

Her eyes widened. It was the same with her. -"it's the same with me.. i just got used to the loud world. And now im back to being the quiet person again."

She sighed, looking at everyone with an uneasy gaze.
"Well. I'm sure you still could be energetic and fun even with your gift." Camilo reassured.  -"well. I don't know. How do i?"

"Hmmm.. well we could go to your soundproof room and invite others to a sleep-over!" He whisper yelled.

"Hm.. that sounds fun." She smiled.
"Well, after i get my daily stack of extras then we could do it." He grinned mischievously. She could tell he loved food alot. Now that she thought about it, she was actually getting a bit hungry.

"Now that i think about it, i am a little hungry." -"How about some arepas mi hermano?" She said lovingly while nudging him gently.

"Si, si!" He whisper yelled. "Come" he took her hand and they went down to the kitchen, where their gentle tía julieta is always at.

Tía julieta smiled. "Ay, my niños are hungry again." -"here, some arepas. And of course extras for the starving chameleon!" She said with a cheerful tone. She smiled. "Thank you tía julieta/julieta!" They both said.

Maybe it wasn't that bad afterall.