CHAPTER 9 .

Roy and anna reached the Mansion safely

Roy and anna reached the Mansion safely.... Anna was shocked after looking here and there ... There were so many guards standing with guns and the mansion was looking like hell...she heard roars of someone when she looked back she found....

The ground slipped under Anna's feet

The ground slipped under Anna's feet.... She was scared as hell.... She started shivering badly... Roy went towards his jaguaar and pat his head... He found anna was shivering he went towards her and took her in bridal style inside mansion...

He called someone.... "Grandma"

"Yeah coming wait there... "

Anna was confused she was looking here and there.. Figuring out where does this sound come from ... Roy went away from there leaving anna dumbfounded... 😶..

Grandma pov...
Anna... ~~

Anna pov...
🙁 y.. Yes..

Grandma pov...
Ohh dear ☺ come... 'Sit' I knew it already.. That.. You are coming with him...

Anna pov...
☺can I call you grandma...

Grandma pov...
Yes  of course .... 😕 But tell me one thing anna... I should celebrate your bravery...

Anna pov...
For what...

Grandma pov...
I mean you married to him... About knowing -------- wait what do u know about him...??

Anna pov...
About Roy... He is a good person and a businessman...

Grandma pov..
And!!!! (Expecting to listen what she wanted to hear frm anna)

Anna pov..
That's it ...

Grandma pov...
🤯What!!!!!!

Anna pov...
What happened??

Grandma pov...
😅nothing nothing u must be tired go and take some rest...let me help you to the room...

Anna pov..
Ok.. 😅 ....

What happened to grandma she was worried about something....

Grandma pov...
She is still unknown.... I've to call Sofia...