𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

"Do you need it in writing?"

•*•

A slick white and black rolls royce parked at the side of the pavement.

   Turning the ignition off, the figure of Leticia Morelli stepped out steadily. Rounding the car after shutting the door, the curly haired brunette walked with such poise, her blood red oxfords clacking on the street as she crossed the path to reach where Thomas Shelby stood standing on the corner of the road.

Standing with a straight posture, Tommy tucked a hand into his trouser pocket as he calmly smoked on a nearly finished cigarette. Inhaling the smoke into his lungs, the cloudy air blocked his vision but the transparent smoke still granted him the sight of her. Shamelessly running his striking blue eyes over her figure, he found her sensational. Her body adorned a full set of black, but the red stood out boldly amongst the dark hues of the fabrics.

A simple black dress clung to her body, a black blazer being thrown over her shoulders, the Morelli emblem pinned proudly which Tommy had noticed she had started wearing more often. Her feet were cladded in a dark red that matched her lip stain, her stride nothing less than assertive as she neared the Shelby man.

Tommy had turned his head swiftly to the side of him, but the hazel eyed gypsy was too busy putting her keys into her handbag to have even noticed. Stopping until a pair of dress shoes lined with her eyesight, she raised her head until she met the eyes of Tommy. Her golden irises looked up from under her veiled fascinator that sat ontop her curls that was styled in a pinned back in a half up do, her bangs swooping above her eyes.

Taking in a deep breath, Lettie sighed in dread, "Let's get this over with, shall we?"

The Shelby man in front of her couldn't have agreed with her more, his huff of agreement being the only answer. He didn't want to be in the same room with the man he was about to have a meeting with more than she did, but there was no way out. Turning his head to fully face hers, Leticia got clear view of his features, her eyes squinting for a second when her sight was graced with the profile of Tommy Shelby.

"Thomas," reaching a hand up, Lettie parted her lips as her fingers lightly touched around the dried blood near his temple, "What in the hell happened?"

Taking his last puff from his white stick, he looked to the ground as he dropped his cigarette. Raising his foot slightly, he crushed the burnt paper under his shoe, his head shaking softly as he replied quietly in a gruff voice, "Nothing worth worrying about, eh?"

He was brushing it off, she knew him by now. Tommy didn't want to cause worry or leave another stressful thing on her mind. She already had a lot on her plate. Telling her that he was hit by the very woman who's young boy was killed by his older brother wouldn't help ease anyones mind.