Introduction

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

There will be anime spoilers and light manga spoilers, this will follow the manga for the sole reason I don't want my heart broken rereading that godforsaken manga. Suggestive themes may occur as well, as well as gore and blood. 

I'd rather not use honorifics like "chan" and "san" but I will call Gojo sensei

   ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

 Profile

Name: Y/n L/n

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 15

Height: up to you my love

Hair color: h/c

Eye color: e/c

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Personality 

  Y/n is quite the wild spirt, you'll never catch her standing still, though she seems to always have her mind made up, she's extremely indecisive. She has a habit of talking to herself more than she should, being obsessed with science and chemicals and deep conversations she's quite the lively one. 

She has a tendency to fall in love way too quickly, look at her the wrong way and she'll cling to you like glue, she seems to be such an open person but not one person knows about her struggles or her past. Her brain can't function in clean places, if papers aren't scattered and no music is playing she gets fidgety. 

Though she may act dumb sometimes she's actually quite smart, always watching and observing even if its silent, but academically wise.. anything besides science related works make her brain stop functioning, that and her inability to turn things in on their deadlines. 

Uniform

(those are shorts too btw <3) 

Cursed technique: erupted plasma

 She's able to change the particles that lie within matter, such as atomic particles, etc. Choosing the amount of positive charged particles and negative she can create and dispel lightning at her will, the reaction leaves her able to manipulate the plasma directing it wherever she chooses.

She cant aim this technique properly so she uses small objects to channel a precise hit, she usually uses pebbles, coins, something small and sturdy. Since she's able to break down things at a molecular level, if focused enough it can work with others' cursed technique, if it isn't a physical one.

Since atoms are everywhere she can use her technique almost anywhere, there are quite a lot of drawbacks though, the use of too much lightning and plasma will burn her, large blows of electricity will linger in the air and can hurt someone if she's not careful, there's been occasions where she'll sleep for days upon overuse. 

Domain: You'll find out ;)

Last thing, I do not own Jujustu Kaisen the owner is Gege Akutami, 

By all means don't get too happy around here, this is still jjk after all <3