one

Ah life, my actual worst enemy

 Ah life, my actual worst enemy. I don't mean that in a literal sense, I think at least, it seems life likes to throw things at me knowing damn well I failed PE.

Starting to think it's an everlasting grudge that life holds me in, because it has me in a tight TIGHT chokehold, I always happen to find myself in unfortunate events, am I the cause of them?

Yes.

It's not always intentional...Like now, once again I've failed to comprehend basic human knowledge, and now I'm lost, yay.

'You know I probably should have asked where we were meeting..' I thought walking through the busy streets of Harajuku, this was where I was supposed to meet my teacher.

I was actually supposed to walk with another first year student who came today aswell, but it seems my path led me elsewhere, again.

It was the weekend so teens and adults of all ages roamed around shopping and gossiping, the boring sun overthrown by clouds. I let out a loud yawn and made my way through the stores, seeing an ice cream stand and my eyes lit up with joy. I was on a mission.

To get a cookie dough mixed with coffee with chunk brownies on top of a waffle cone, did I have the money?

That's between my wallet and the lord,

sprinting to the stand the owner caught sight of my determined face and smiled.

"And what can I get for you, young lady?" The kind elderly man smiled,

"I'd like a half cookie dough, half coffee ice cream on a waffle cone with brownies on top, know what..with extra sprinkles please!" I clamed my hands together, stars oozing in my eyes, the man confused tilted his head and squinted his eyes in apology.

"I'm sorry miss, but we only have vanilla and chocolate.." He apologetically pointed to the sign below the stand that said the flavors, my eye twitched with irritation, but soon replaced with a smile.

"Just a vanilla cone is fine then."

"That'll be 700 yen."

I hum and grab my wallet, it was pretty torn up and had burn spots on it from the times I'd quite literally be engulfed in lightning, or when I would drop it..into lakes..or lose it on the train, or drop it in the mud..

Handing the kind man 700 yen he gave me my beloved icecream, I staring at it in admiration, my wallet in one hand. Getting ready to lick the savory liquid I felt someone collide into my back and grab my wallet,

Making me drop my icecream.

My

Fucking

icecream,

I wasn't concerned about the wallet, hell I didn't have shit in there besides like two coins and a library card.

My eyes twitched again and looked at the fleeing man who looked back at me with a smug grin.