aftercare 🥰😋 (fluff no smut)

Lamp was surprised to say the least when he woke up in a different bed and in different clothes.

"looks like you've just woken up." trophy commented with a small smile. "W-where am i….?" Lamp said dumbfoundedly, thats when he noticed a body next to him in the bed. "WAIT WHAT HAPPENED LAST NI-"
.
.
.
.
.

Fridge carried lamp and sat him down in the car. "Wow, that was crazy…." Fridge said. "Yeah….so, let's go home." trophy got into the front seat and put the keys in the engine, he turned on the radio where an old song was playing softly.

they finally got home, trophy thought. He felt gross because they didn't clean up. He was itching to take a bath. They carried lamp out of the back seat. "wow he's surprisingly not heavy.." said fridge. They went into the house and immediately ran a bath. "What do you think of us taking a bath together?" Trophy asked fridge. "It's alright with me, now help me undress lamp.."

They both undressed and then undressed lamp. "Damn he has some nice abs.." trophy commented  "i don't want to take my binder off…" fridge said. "It's alright love.. you have to, it's not good to wear it more than eight hours..here, i'll help you out of it." trophy said affectionately. "Alright…" he reluctantly said.

Trophy did as he said and helped fridge out of his binder. "I have to get surgery soon...i've always wanted to but i don't have the money or the time…" fridge said sadly. "Well you're trying your best.. and one day you'll get that surgery, I'm sure of it!" Said trophy. "Thanks, you're the best husband i could have ever asked for.'' They fondly smiled at each other.

After their wholesome moment they got into the bath and carried lamp (who was still somehow sleeping) in the bath. "This is so relaxing~" said fridge. They lay there for a moment, enjoying their company." I'll wash you fridge" said trophy. "A-alright" fridge told him softly.

Trophy got some soap, rubbed his hands and started massaging fridges head. "Your hair is really soft…" said trophy. He then rinsed it and put the conditioner in. After he finished with his hair he moved onto his body. "Is it alright if I clean you there?" asked trophy. "Yeah, I trust you."

(meanwhile lamp is passed out in the bathtub ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️)

Trophy moved on to his chest. He massaged them and then went to his stomach and below.

After trophy finished he went to go clean lamp. He did the same routine he did with fridge to him. After he finished, they all got out and got dried themselves.

Trophy carried lamp to their bed and got them dressed in some of his extra clothes. "aww, lamp looks so cute in my clothes.." trophy said fondly. "Soooooo, are we gonna talk about today?" fridge said. "Well…yeah, we can't avoid it forever…" trophy said sheepishly. "Since when were you sleeping with lamp?" Fridge said.

"w-well to be honest it just kind of happened…" fridge gave him a curious look. "It was one day when you forgot your lunch…." trophy continued. "I wanted to give it to you but I bumped into your boss..lamp.."

(MY HANDS HURT)

-"please continue." said fridge, trophy did. "And he invited me into his office, he served me some wine….and then it just went from there.." trophy said awkwardly. "We did the thing and he said i could come over anytime…i haven't gone since that day, and well, i was coming today because i was having a rough day…"

"That's not the truth though, is it." Fridge said coldly. "Why didn't you come to me?" Trophy looked at him. "i guess i….liked fucking him…." Trophy said embarrassed. "Hmph, well i am still a bit mad at you…" fridge said. "Im sorry fridge, i should have said something…it wasnt fair to you and i was a shitty husband.."

"well whatever, i can tell why you did fuck him… hes super hot, i would have too." Fridge said

they both looked at eachother with love driven eyes, they loved eachother very much but maybe they had room for another person in their hearts.

"im really tired, lets get into bed with lamp." Said fridge fondly. "Yes lets." trophy replied.

they got under the covers and had a peacefull, dreamless sleep
.
.
.
.
.

LMAOOOO ISNT MY WRITING LIKE SO GOOD its not lmao anyways tell me if u want another chapter bc if i get no attention i probably will just abandon this 😋 k byeeee