IV - Get This Party Started!

I end up finding out it was all a dream. Which really fucks with my mind. I don't go to Burger King that day, and I swore not to ever again. I regret not going that day. I start shaking and feeling withdrawals because of the lack of whoppers.

"Fuck this." I mutter just under a whisper.

Suddenly I hear a loud crash in the kitchen. What the fuck? Who or what could be in my house and how?!

I go to the kitchen to see Tommy fucking Innit.

"Jesus fuck, Tommy you scared the shit out of me." I say to the boy who just knocked over my cookie jar. "My grandma gave me that jar."

"Oh uh.. sorry..?" He says in a way too sassy tone.

"Okay mister I'm gonna knock over Jack's cookie jar after scaring him shitless and making him think that he was finally about to die." I snap.

He just starts laughing. "You got funnier since last time we spoke, mate. Anyways, I'm hungry." He says after almost rolling on the floor.

"Fine, where do you wanna go?" I ask him, unamused.

"Burger King."

I freeze after he says that.

"You alright?" He asks after I just stand still for a few minutes.

"I love Burger King!!" I shout at him almost crying in excitement that we FINALLY get to go to my favorite restaurant.

"Cool.. now get in your car and drive me there."

We arrive at the home of the Whopper and I have never been more pumped to see a single place, ever. We walk in then we look at the paper crowns on display and I swear I almost started sobbing on the floor when I saw the crowns.

"I love those, you know?" I tell him.

"I noticed, mate. What do you want? I'm paying." He replies while staring at the menu.

"A whopper."

"And..?"

silence.

"D'you want anything else, Jack?" He asks.

"Nope! Just a whopper."

"Oh... kay.." He drags his words.

That was probably one of the best meals I have ever had. I admit, Tommy did end up giving me some of his chips, also very delicious and perfectly fried.

"Hey, how would you feel about having a party?" He asks as if he owns MY place.

"Uhhh depends." I say sitting next to him on the couch in my living room.

"Depends on what?" He asks looking at me a little confused.

"On how many people, who's gonna be there, just things like that." I reply. "Like is there gonna be alcohol and how late is it gonna last, etcetera."

"Only a few people, and only people we both know. There might be alcohol but only if people bring it, we wouldn't supply it. And honestly, it wouldn't last long, maybe 3 to 4 hours or so..?" He replies now looking at the carpet trying to think of more ways to convince me.

"Fine, just make sure there's no hanky panky."

"AW THANKS MATE!!" He yells now way more excited that I agreed. "Wait did you just say no sex?! Next you're gonna say no women allowed!"

"Tom.." I warn him.

"Yeah, sorry sorry."

"WILBUR MY MANNN!!!" Tommy says, maybe a little drunk.