Precap of KRPKAB

Sonakshi a well Reputed Nutritionist working in a very good hospital, attending many patients, is forced to be a personal Nutritionist of Ishwari Dixit by Dev. Hating his arrogant behaviour, Sonakshi names him as Mr.Obhodhro. But as time flies, love blossoms in heart of Dev and Sonakshi which doesn't go unnoticed by Ishwari. Being a possessive mother, she spoils her son's relationship with Sonakshi. But unable to see the vulnerable state of Dev, she asks Sonakshi's hand for her son.
The happily married couple Dev and Sonakshi get's seperated by a misunderstanding created by Ishwari Dixit, Vikram and Radharani Tripathi as they come to know that Sonakshi is infertile and cannot give birth to a child. 8 years passed but the misapprehension continues...

 8 years passed but the misapprehension continues

Note:

Note:

Here still Dev and Sonakshi are under seperation. On the other hand, MiNeil are struggling in Neil's divorce case.
I'm not considering Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi season 2 & 3 in this FF. Here Suhana remains Devakshi's daughter. Shubh is still a baby and there doesn't exist a character called Ved(Ayush) and Sanjana and most importantly our lovely Asha Bose is still alive.

Ignore mistakes 🙂

Love💛

-JENI & PRIYA