[1] Gray: Tutor

[Gray x Foreign Reader]

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

»»———- GRAY YEON ———-««

requested by: I can't find the @:(

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

You walked your way to the house of your new friend, you plugged out your earphones when you reached the doorstep

You walked your way to the house of your new friend, you plugged out your earphones when you reached the doorstep. Without hesitation, you ringed the bell. A woman in her 40s opened the door and seeing the girl in front of her, a smile appeared on her face.

"Y/n dear, welcome! Please come inside" she let her in. You took off your shoes and went inside, Gray's room was right around the corner.

It hasn't been long since you've become friends with Gray, it was your first day at school and you struggled with your accent talking Korean. Gray was at the top of his class and probably the best at everything, you asked him to tutor you and he accepted it.

"Hey, Gray!" You went inside the room, he was sitting on his bed reading a book, seeing you come inside he got up and pulled a chair next to the desk so that the two of you can study.

After you were both seated, Gray spoke "So which parts do you struggle the most?"

"I think it's the accent, I can understand sentences and words easily, but I struggle with pronouncing them correctly." You answered thinking for a moment.

Gray nodded and opened a notebook to proceed with the studying. After he showed you the correct forms to pronounce the words, his mother came inside to give the two of you something to eat and drink.

"Thank you Mrs. Yeon" you said with a smile on your face and took the plate to the table. Gray nodded as well.

"Of course, you're our guest Y/n" Mrs. Yeon replied and left the room. The two of you were left alone once again.

"Gray, should we take a break?" you asked taking a bite from the food Mrs. Yeon brought. "Yeah, let's eat these first" he replied.

After a long session of awkward silence, Gray decided to speak up. "So Y/n, how are you adapting to the school recently? Is everything going well?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I can understand the words but my problem is with the accent, so I can still manage the classes" you replied taking a sip from your drink.

"That's good, you are already pretty good at pronouncing, I think you'll get it in no time" he replied. He turned to look at you and saw a piece of crumb left in the corner of your mouth. "Y/n, can I-" he said and took off his handkerchief to wipe it off.

"Oh, sure..." you replied and let him wipe it off. Both of your faces had a little tint of pink on them which caused another awkward silence to happen.

Gray coughed and asked to continue the tutoring lesson, you nodded and the two of you started the lesson once again.