𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐞𝐛 𝐡𝐚𝐢,

𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨, 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧.

Happy reading....

"Haaye! Rang chad raha hain mehendi ka.", she suddenly shifted her gaze from the bright moon to her hands which were covered in thick henna, her khol adorned deep eyes grew wider in gleam as they noticed red hue creeping on the sides of her palms.

Her sealed rosy lips widened in amusement revealing her beautiful pearly teeth in a big dimple smile.

"Maami dekhiye, aap ka hath ka jaadu chalgaya iss baar bhi.", her melodious sweet voice beamed in the silent backyard of massive mansion where she was sitting on a white mattress which was placed in the middle of flower garden.

She was wearing a peach colour embroidery worked salwar kameez with heavy thread designed dupatta of same colour gracing her slender neck. Her lustrous raven hair curtained her back, some locks were blocking her eyesight everytime cold breeze hit her face. Lifting her elbow, she tried to push them away for the nth time but they were adamant to leave her cheeks, seemed like they fell in love with her cherubic face.

"Mashallah! Maami ki jaan ab tho khana khane aaye. Bahut der hogayi Chand nikal ke, per aap uthne ka naam na le rahi.", Mrs. Saba Malik replied back to her beloved daughter from inside.

She lifted her head up and was about to answer. But suddenly her ears caught a thud sound resonating from the basement.

"Chaand ko ghoorna bandh karke kisi ache ladke ko dekhogi tho, tumhara shadi ho jayegi doll. Tab jaake aap ke khwaab poora honge, yese nahi.", a manly yet soft voice rang in the air startling her. Her eyes immediately darted to the source of voice and rolled in annoyance at the obvious person as usual, who was hanging down the rope from the window of his room which was located on second floor.

"Thappad padega agar tumne meri chaand ko kuch kaha tho.", she warned him seriously but he found it amusing. He chuckled and jumped on the ground.

"Chot lagegi dhyan se." , she shrieked at his carelessness.

"Kuch nahi hoga mujhe doll.", he dusted off his jeans and walked towards her.

"Jab chot lagegi na tab pata chalega tum ko. Bada super man banne lage ho aajkal. Kya jaroorat thi iss vaqth bahar jaane ki? Maami ne mana kiya na tumhe bahar jaane se phir kuin-", her voice was muffled by something cold and sweet on her tongue.

"Thoda kam bola kare doll, nahi tho gala sookh jaayega.", he chuckled once again while removing his hand off her lips.

She chewed the melted sweetness that was bursting her taste buds in heaven but the thick lines were still playing between her eyebrows as she stared at him.