𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ✰ 1

Wʜᴇɴ Cʀᴜᴇʟɴᴇss Mᴇᴛ Kɪɴᴅɴᴇss

Tɪᴛʟᴇ: Vɪɴᴀ's Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Bʀᴇᴀᴋ

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 6:46 𝐏𝐌.

Rraindrops started to fall on the ground as one man named Mike run to save his life. He didn't once turn to look back as he run far away from the devil and his gang members who were after him. Mike was praying to God not to be caught by his own gang leader or any members who he worked with. But from behind, someone shot him on his right leg as he fall on the wet ground. His clothes were stain with mud and he hissed in pain. His heart was hammering in his chest with fear and turn his head around only to met his eyes with his gang leader.

Devin William.

Devin's eyes stare down at Mike as he point his gun on Mike's forehead. Mike knows he didn't have a chance to live or beg Devin to spare his life. Because he knew Devin can tolerate everything but anyone who dare to harm his little sister who he loves so dearly. Not to mention Mike did tried to help Devin's rival gang leader's plan to kidnap Vina William. And Devin find it out before they could kidnap Vina.

Mike can see bloodlust in Devin's eyes. Before he could say anything a bullet made a contact with his head as he fall on the ground. Blood started to flow from the bullet hole as Devin walk away from the dead body of his own gang member before ordering his other two member to get rid of Mike's dead body.

Ring...

Ring....

Ring.....

"Hello?"

"Boss it's me, Demi."

"What is it Demi?"

"It's about Madam Vina boss. She came home crying and started to throw things everywhere. She kinda looks sad and also very angry. And —" before Demi, Vina's bodyguard could say any further Devin cut his words off saying he is on his way.

____✰
______✰

Devin hurriedly walk into his mansion as he saw everything was mess in the living room.

Crack!!

Devin's eyes sightly widen as he dash toward Vina's room when he heard a loud voice of broken glasses. He was worried she would do something to hurt herself if she keeps up like this. Soon reaching her bedroom door and then Devin saw her, his little sister crying as she throws those books from the bookshelfs. Throwing everything that reach to her hands.

What happened?

"Vina?" He called her name softly as he takes a step closer to her.

"B-Brother" Vina let out a sob when she saw her big brother with concern and worried look plastered on his face. She rush toward him as Devin hugged Vina. Rubbing her back gently as she hiccups. She tries to say something between her sobs but Devin couldn't get it what she was saying.
So he waited for her to calm down.

"What happened? Who made you cry like this? Tell me their names and I will kill them" Devin spoke in low yet dangerous tone as he leaned back to look at Vina.

They will pay for making my sister cry and made her sad like this.

"Please don't big brother. I love him so much. Please don't hurt him" Vina shook her head, retreat her hold on Devin's torso.

"I won't do anything to him but what exactly happened? Tell me" His voice was oddly soften compare to his previous tone.

"I confessed to my college professor today, I told him that I am so much in love with him and wants to be with him b-but, he... he said he loves someone else," Another sob escaped from her mouth as she was again pulled into a hug by Devin.

"I want him brother. I want him at any cost. Please, I love him so much, I can't live without him." She buried her face onto his chest.

"If you want him so bad than I will do anything to make him yours. Do you understand Vina?" She sniffled and nodded slowly.

"What's his name?"

"Joel Miller"

Devin nodded her head.

"Did he told you who he is in love with? You if don't then—" He was cut off when Vina spoke.

"I don't know how she looks like but he said that her name is [Y/n][L/n]. That's all I know about her"

[Y/n][L/n] huh?

Devin again nod and wipes her tears.

Don't worry Vina. I will make sure he love you in the future. But I have to know what kind of person Joel Miller is.

After that you can have him.
All by yourself.

__________

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘
__________✰

[Y/n] walk through the gate of the kindergarten as she saw two or three kids were playing in the playground.

You smile seeing them laughing and running without worrying about the world.

"Good Morning teacher" You look down when you hear familiar voice as your hand caught by soft, smaller hand compare to yours. You smile when you noticed it was Rio,

"Good morning Rio, where is your uncle?" You ask kneel down to his level as you ruffle his hair. Rio smile point out to the right side, you turn your head around as you saw Rio's uncle walk towards the two of you as he smile and waves at you.

"Morning [Y/n]"

"Good Morning Joel" You get up and Joel kneel down as he playfully pinch Rio's cheeks.

"Didn't I told you not to run. What if you get injured while running, huh?" He ask still pinching his cheeks.

"Ahhhh, I won't run, please let my cheeks goooo" You smile as Jeol let go of his cheeks. Rio rub his chubby cheeks as Jeol stood up.

"Hope he isn't causing troubles here" He said rubbing his nap of his neck. Pink dust appear on his cheeks as his gaze met with yours. You smile and shook your head.

"No, he isn't, Don't worry. Rio is a good kid and he behaves well with others."

He nodded with a smile. Turning his gaze from you to his wristwatch.

"Ah, I think I should get going or else I will be late for my classes. Rio, behave okay. Aunt Amy will pick you up today. Bye"

"Have a good day" You said waving at him as he did the same before leaving you and Rio.

"let's go than" You said as Rio took your hand.

"Okay, let's gooooo!"

__________✰
_______________✰

Demi knocked on the door of his gang leader's room with two files in his hand. After he heard Devin 'come in' he open the door gently before walking in.

"Boss, here are those information you ask for" Demi said giving it to him. Devin nodded as Demi took his leave. He look at those two files in his hands, he just needs to know first what kind of person Joel Miller is, that man who had captured his sister's heart and [Y/n][L/n], that woman who had Joel's heart.