PREFACE

'JUNE 3, 2019'

Clear skies, a beautiful day with no visible signs of possible rainfalls, earthquakes, or any disasters in particular, and in short-- a NORMAL day.

Adults go to work to earn money, teenagers and children go to school to learn new things and even the ants in the ground are now gathering food for the survival of their colony and newborns. 

Everything seems to be going well,

Until a green light envelope a certain planet.

A planet that is home to all sorts of living creatures.

The planet Earth.

 All humans that came to exist in this world ultimately became petrified. Turned into a stone.

Is this some sort of a radioactive explosion that hasn't been discovered nor created?

A failed experiment?

Perhaps a newly engineered type of scientific weapon?

Surprisingly, only humanity and the species of sparrow were affected by the beam of light.

No one knows why or how but the real thing happened on that day. No one could say that such things never happened in the history of the earth or humanity.

Fast forward, 3700 years later. 

'April 1st (3718 years and 302 days After Petrification or AP)'

The first-ever human who came out of the petrification. 

ISHIGAMI SENKU.

This human manages to concoct a fluid that can de-petrify any human being while creating a problem for himself by de-petrifying his own nemesis and sticking an entire village into a mess they would never start in the first place. 

The said village is later on revealed to be a village founded by Senku's father.

'Reviving the entire 7 billion people with the GREAT touch of science.'

His ideals were unsurprisingly old and cliche, if I may add.

Being great at science, he created the sulfa drug, steam engine, gathered electricity, and cellphones.

Many more things that, of course, could EVER-NAY exist in the Stone World.

STONE WARS begin and was later won by the Kingdom of Science.

This man is like a literal pocket of technology and gadgets much compared to the ones Doraemon had. 

When everything settles down, the journey through the depths of the ocean is now a go.

On the 8th of May, year 5740. With the help of a reporter named, Minami Hokutozai, Ishigami Senku revived a well-known designer and the youngest tech engineer in their days. A great help in overseeing the construction of a ship meant for their upcoming travel all over the world.

RIKA.

_____

Unedited.