Heart Attack - Kim Ji-woo

A story wherein a girl is obsessed with a girl named Senju Akashi.

Senju is a beautiful girl, which made the h/c girl fall for her more.

Y/n had always adored Senju, until it came to a thing called “love”.

Senju paid no mind to the h/c haired girl.

She always did nothing but confess, every single day.

She really did like Senju a lot than herself, or anyone to be in fact.

Y/n doesn't care about her surroundings, as long as Senju is there amidst those crowds.

Senju never replied to any of her confessions, because she just saw as a friend, nothing romantic.

Y/n always hoped that Senju might like her too, someday.

She expresses her love by giving her gifts everyday, following her (Not when she goes home though, sounds like a crazy stalker.), and confessing everyday. Which became her daily dose of serotonin.

Y/n sure is a pretty girl, not just that, she is pretty talented. She's a good singer and dancer too. That's why she's the spotlight of the music club.

Senju never cared about her, but when she's in danger, she sure protects Y/n.

The only reason why Y/n had liked Senju because she protects the innocent. She knows.

She isn't just perfect, she's also good at fighting, she even is a gang leader. That made Y/n adore her more.

Senju can sometimes be annoyed by Y/n's actions but she only shrugged it off, because she loved seeing her around.

There is even one time Y/n was 5 minutes late and she has to catch up with the bus just to see Senju. She only used her bike to be in fact.

Y/n would always greet her, every single day.

Whether it's rainy, sunny and even snowy, it doesn't bother her as long as she get to greet Senju.

Senju could only smile at her actions. Senju never had a romantic attraction to Y/n, but she loves Y/n, as a friend only.

Y/n is into music so much, she even wrote Senju a song. Which is where she expressed everything she felt for her.

Christmas. Everyone is now celebrating Christmas.

Greeting your loved ones or strangers Merry Christmas is enough to make people happy.

Meanwhile, Senju is staying at home to celebrate her and her families Christmas day.

Y/n just waited outside their house, waiting for her to go out so she could give her the gifts she have saved up for.

She also practised her dance for the song she wrote for Senju, so she could hear and see it after she invites Senju to the park.