last summer ch 4

It's been more than a month since Yibo saw the last of Xiao Zhan and he really tried to wait for him to call first. He brought his phone with him all the time, not leaving it for a second including when he took a bath or going to the toilet or even when he played his skateboard and games.

Seungyoun made an off-handed comment that Yibo looked like he was waiting for his girlfriend to call, and Yixuan took notes on how red Yibo's cheeks were.

Until one day he decided that he could not wait anymore. He would not wait anymore. Then he snuck out in the middle of the day with determination in his brain.

He had to make Xiao Zhan his.

He sneaked into Xiao Zhan's office, knowing that he would soon be there at this time of the day. It was not an easy task to sneak into the goddamn enemy's mansion, but after he finds out about their routines, he only has to be wary of Xue Yang, the shadow guard.

When he was in, safely, he sat leisurely on Xiao Zhan's plush chair, twirled it around, making soft squeaky noises that were not unpleasant in the silence of the office.

He was looking outside of the window, thinking, when he felt a small knife pressed onto his jugular, from behind the chair.

"Who are you, and what are you… Yibo?" He took the knife off him and quickly hid it behind the chair. "What the hell? How did you get into my office?"

Calm Xiao Zhan was a true beauty, but flustered Xiao Zhan was really a sight to behold, with his surprised but not unwelcoming expression. Then it changed to something darker.

"Why are you here? Are you hurt?" He touched Yibo's jaw and turned his face to check for any injuries, as if there's no time passed between the last time they met and now.

Yibo could smell the hint of jasmine on Xiao Zhan's pulse, and he felt that he slowly lost to his own selfish desire being in such close proximity to the man of his dream. That, and the realization that Xiao Zhan was right in front of him. In person. And he missed him so fucking much.

He didn't think twice before grabbing Xiao Zhan's hand and pulled him closer, kissed him straight on his delectable lips, making him moan involuntarily. Then he took the chance to tongue his way inside, exploring the taste and the texture of the mouth of the only person he had ever loved.

Xiao Zhan was very much surprised. He knew the boy liked him, but he pushed it aside as an adolescent's crush. But judging by the passion he put into the kiss, well, he didn't know what to think anymore because frankly, the kiss affected him so much he could barely think straight. The soft, plush lips, slowly making its way inside his mouth, exploring in an innocent way, making him think of a not-so-innocent thing to do to this beautiful creature.

"Yibo...ah… what are you doing..?" He tried to speak but it came out as a squeak. It seemed that his own desire had taken over his own capability to think straight, and he felt weak on his knees. All he wanted now was to take this boy to bed and debauched him to kingdom come.

"Kissing you, obviously…" he played with Xiao Zhan's tongue, quite expertly, before he switched their positions. Now, Xiao Zhan was the one sitting on the chair while Yibo straddled him.

"Hello to you too, Zhan-ge, you look delicious today. I can eat you for lunch…" he nipped Xiao Zhan's lower lip teasingly.

Xiao Zhan's eyes darkened, his pupils were blown and he could feel his erection's grow, straining his pants. Then he looked at the smirking boy, who smelled like sunshine and rainbow, wiggling on his lap. Honestly, his brain cells had left him since the boy started to kiss him, but he knew that he was not supposed to do this. Well, at the very least, his moral compass was still working. Barely .