bedroom floor

TW breakdown

Charlie POV

I wish my brain would shut up.

I let out a shaky breath and put my head in my hands.

Normally I would call Nick, but I can't. He's turned his phone off so he can study for his A levels.

Warm tears roll down my cheeks as I tug at my hair, willing the tears to stop, willing this feeling to go away.

As the tears keep coming I look over to my desk, mere paces away and on it is a tissue box.

I push myself off my bed but my legs give way. I end up on my knees in the middle of the room, a sobbing mess and unable to breathe.

I sit there, unable to move, for what feels like years when Tori walks in.

I feel her arms wrap tightly around me as she sits on the floor with me, my head in her lap. I'm vaguely aware of her doing something above me but the sobs wracking through my body make it impossible to comprehend anything but how utterly defeated I feel.

I bring my hands up to my eyes as I attempt to take in a steadying breath, all I wanted was a fucking tissue.

Just as I'm about to start getting angry at myself for the state I'm in another person bursts through the door but I don't bother seeing who.

"Oh Charlie" I hear Nicks voice break through the deafening ringing in my ears.

I feel Tori get up from under me and Nick pulling me into him.

I cling to his shirt like my life depends on it as he leaves kisses on the top of my head.

Eventually I pull myself together and pull my face away from where it was buried in Nicks stomach to see Tori on my bed, her leg bouncing nervously.

I look at Nick and see a sadness in his eyes,

"Tori, Nick, I'm so sorry." I whisper "I'm just exhausted"

Tori looks relieved that I'm in a coherent state but Nick just looks worried, the crease never leaving his brow.

They both ask me to talk to them, and I do.

All of us in a heap on my bedroom floor.

I love Nick and Tori, what would I ever do without them?

--

short one, sorry y'all