5: Savior

En native la heavy rains, current ila, laptop la charge um ila athnala than update pana mudila. Manichu❤

Updates pathi nan keela potruken parunga❤

Sari vanga story kulla kuthipom🤸‍♀️

Ayesha woke up in the morning and went to refresh. She wore her outfit and was combing her hair in front of the mirror when a past memory hits her.

Two young girls were playing badminton when the cork fell on the front porch of a nearby house. One among the two opened the gate to pick the cork when a blast occurred. She shuddered at that memory and precisely at the same moment, she broke out of her thoughts.

She reached to her side table to pick up the bottle of water to calm her racing heart. That was when she saw a notification on her phone.

Hi Ayesha!

Who's this?

This is Hriday.

(hesitates before replying) Ohh...Hii

Iniku nee free ya? Meet panlama?

(thinks) Am free from 3 pm

Then shall we meet at 5.30?

Ok. Location?

Besant nagar beach ok ya?

Ya that's fine

See ya there!

Here, Hriday was acting like a lovesick puppy grinning at his phone and kissing it, while there Ayesha had a smile plastered on the corner of her lips and a huge part of her anticipated today.

All she knew about him was that he was her good-looking neighbour and the fact that he was running his parents firm. 

Though she never talked to him, she saw him sometimes looking at her through his window.

She had a feeling that this meeting would change her life, and she wanted to know more about this man.

_________________________________

Ayesha reached there about 5 mins late. She got out of her cab and was standing at the edge of the road looking for him. 

She didn't notice a car coming her way from the right and kept searching towards the left.

Just before the car could hit her, she turned to her right and her eyes widened. Before her brain could even instruct her to move away, Hriday came from behind and pulled her towards him hugging her tight. 

He yelled at the reckless driver, "kanna yenga ya vachutu otra"

He released her, cupped her face, and looked at her searching for injuries.

H: Unaku onu agala la?, he asked boring into her eyes with his voice laced with concern and fear.

She nodded a NO and kept looking at this man. 

Her hand was over his heart and she could feel it beating out of his chest rapidly. His glassy eyes reflected how much scared he was.

Ivlo anbu, ivlo paasom, athum enmelaya? Do I even deserve it??

______________________________

So, how was it? 

Ethuva irunthalum comments la solunga, marakama vote panunga❤

Double update venuma🤸‍♀️

About the updates, 

Daily update pana vaipu ila, becuz oru chapter type panave rombo time edukum enaku. Athum story ya nan develop pananum, conversations epdi vaiklam, aduthu ena panlam nu yosikanum. Moreover, maths tuition & NEET coaching vera. So, considering all these, probably weekly twice or thrice update varum🥺

I'll try my best🚶‍♀️This is my first ff so pls bear with me❤

Love u all❤😘