ii. sibling like arguments

☟"I'll bet you, Yaz will get sick of that any second now

"I'll bet you, Yaz will get sick of that any second now..."

Camille whispered to Brooklynn, lifting her hands behind her head while stretching out her ribs as she watched Kenji toss rocks at the tree in front of him, missing Yasmina's head with each throw, hitting the tree beside her.

"You bet?" Brooklynn grinned, eyeing Camille before she looked over as now the two girls watched the situation unfold.

"Three..." another rock was thrown as it bounced off the tree, Yasmina getting more annoyed by the second.

"Two...." Yasmina's head ticked forwards as the next rock hit the tree, bark chipping away as Yasmina's body tensed up,

"One-" The third rock was thrown, and Yasmina spun around catching the rock in her hand as Kenji dropped one he had previously picked up with a guilty look on his face though the attention was drawn to Darius who was climbing down the tree from observing the higher ground.

"Good news?" Sammy asks as Brooklynn and Camille move along, Yasmina hobbling over though she grunts at the pain in her ankle, leaning on the tree.

"The Pteranodons are nesting on the eastern mountains, so that's out...."

"Ugh!" Sammy rolled her eyes as she pulled out the map they had, "Bad news..."

"So, we can't stay on Main Street because dinosaurs. The mountains, grasslands, and jungle are out because dinosaurs..." Brooklynn complained, dropping her arms down in defeat.

Yasmina pushed herself to her feet and hopped over pointing to the map, "And Kenji's penthouse is out because he's bad at math..." Yasmina eyed the boy as he sat on the floor.

"I didn't think my dad was serious about changing the locks if I failed algebra-" Kenji raised his hands defensively, "That is not my fault!"

"That's actually completely your fault-" Yasmina pointed at him,

"Okay, well, whatever. The whole island is full of dinosaurs, We're cooked" He folded his arms, leaning back onto the tree before he looked to Camile,