ii. yacht party

☟"Stay sharp

"Stay sharp. For all we know, Tiff is still in there"

Darius said climbing over rocks. The group had gone and found their old clothes during the time they cleaned up the treehouse area, everybody had gotten changed as they were now swimming carefully towards the boat that was wedged against a rock, luckily for them not moving.

The boys had changed into board shorts with Darius wearing a signature yellow and Kenji wearing black.

Yasmina had found an athletic one-piece while Sammy wore a two-piece consisting of purple shorts and an orange tank top.

Brooklynn wore a bikini set that was white and blue stripes while Camille wore a wine-red bikini set. Brooklynn climbed up the ladder first, cautiously before helping Camille up. Camille's knee had purple and yellow bruising around it and felt most of the swelling had died down along with the pain but she was cautious to not aggravate it.

The two girls move around slowly as everybody else separates into different areas of the boat. Brooklynn gasped coming to a sudden stop as she looked down seeing large claw marks on the deck, Camille gulped slowly moving around the marks with Brooklynn grabbing into her arm before they moved around towards where they came from.

"No sign of anyone.." Ben said from the opposite side of Camille and Brooklyn on the boat.

"Or anything...Looks like Tiff had some unwanted visitors" Brooklynn pointed out, gulping down her words.

"Terrifying..." Camille said while she shivered taking a step closer to Brooklynn, Ben motioned for the two girls to follow as they climbed up a ladder leading towards the second deck and moved towards the controls area as they peeked inside.

"So, we've got a boat. We just can't use the boat.." Ben pointed out as Darius and Sammy walked over,

"Okay, the northwest dock is just around that bend.." Darius pointed over into the yonder before moving towards the ladder,

"If we can somehow make it there, maybe we can find more gas and whatever else we need to get us off the island," Darius slipped down the ladder with Brooklynn and Camille following behind when suddenly a door handle leading into the rooms below began to clatter as it was trying to be opened from the inside as the trio froze, the handle kept on flying up and down when suddenly,