iii. fourth wheeling

☟"Five more minutes

"Five more minutes..."

Brooklynn managed to groan out as Camille was at the opposite end of the bed she let out a few mumbled sounds before making actual sense, kicking Brooklynn in the jaw now and then but both girls were a little clueless.

"One hundred minutes more..." Camille said sluggishly earning a laugh from Sammy as the two girls upon the bed covered their eyes trying to sleep more when the sound of plastic thumping drew everybody's attention over as Brooklynn rubbed her eyes leaning on her elbow.

"No mas agua. A little help" Kenji's hand waved over the top of a metal fence where they placed a makeshift shower,

"I got you, Kenj" Darius put down the small book he held, standing up to grab the jug,

"If you keep doing that for him, he'll never learn to do it for himself," Yasmina said watching as Darius shrugged, making his way down the slide they installed that reached the ground,

"You two getting up?" Sammy looked over to Brooklynn and Camille, Brooklynn was already sitting up while Camille was hanging over the edge tiredly.

"Getting there..." Camille said through a yawn as Brooklynn gave her a pat on the head, quickly sliding down off the bed and onto her feet before Camille could grab her, Darius had called out grabbing everybody's attention again.

Camille slipped off the edge, falling from the bed with a harsh landing before she quickly followed everybody else down, taking her jacket off from the edge of the bed while trying to slip her shoes on at the same time.

"That sounded like it hurt by the way," Yasmina said towards Camille who seemed confused at first,

"When you fell, I mean," Yasmina said in a sassy way almost as Camille scoffed while attempting to bite back her tongue,

"Yeah, kinda fell-- softly mhm" Camille whispered as she swerved from the flirtatious comment while Yasmina rolled her eyes, smiling before Camille walked off facepalming multiple times earning a giggle from Yasmina before they began examining what seemed to be an empty river.